PT Awiz Indonesia is situated in Singapore and we are currently expanding in Indonesia. In Indonesia, our head office is in Jakarta, with branch offices in Surabaya, Bali, Makassar, Semarang, Balikpapan, and Medan
PT Awiz Indonesia is loooking for
Developers will be involved in the design and execution of new development and enhancements. You are to assist the Senior Application Developer in various projects. The role requires an experienced hands-on designer/developer helping to determine strategic product direction.
• Work closely with a team comprised of Support Engineers, Sales Engineers, and Quality Assurance staff to design and implement strategic products based on Microsoft Windows/SQL Server Platform.
• Perform needs analysis to best determine how to meet customer requirements.
• Design and conduct design modifications of complex systems or subsystems.
• Design interfaces and communication layers for retail hardware devices and peripherals such as scanners, scales, displays, signature capture, magnetic stripe readers, and RFID readers, etc.
• Perform design changes for product improvements/upgrades and actively participate in design and code reviews.
• Conducts tests, both unit and integration testing, of software configurations.
• Champion company’s development process, provide input toward general process improvement and contribute to its evolvement.
• Continually stay up-to-date with industry changes and bring new concepts to team.
• Learn, evaluate, and redesign legacy systems for migration forward.
• Manage one’s own time against project plans.
• Periodically work overtime to meet project deadlines.
• Exhibit high personal commitment to quality, implementing development best practices.
• Provide input on program schedule and accurate estimate of project deadlines.
• Assist with escalated technical support calls.
• Provide 2nd level of support.
• Bachelor’s degree / S1 from a reputable university with related field.
• Great attitude, have interest in IT (hardware & software), have initiative, diligent, meticulous, and willing to learn.
• Minimum 1 (one) year working experience in the same field is preferred.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Have experience and skills in this following area: MS .Net technology, MS SQL Server, VB6, and VB.Net.
• Knowledge in Silverlight and/or experience in Android or iOS development will be a plus.
• Able to communicate in English is a plus.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Male / Female
• Bachelor's degree / S1 from a reputable university. Prefer fresh graduates
• Specifically responsible for installation, configuration, training and project management for the Raptor, product suite (hardware & software) & associated interfaces.
• Specifically responsible for the 1st level support & and education of Raptor POS
• Responsible for 1st level support of your product suite to the customer.
• Responsible for the tracking and management of all support calls.
• Work with the support teams to ensure service level requirements are exceeded.
• Duties will include travel, shift work and weekends.
• Have own transport (motorcycle)
Apply here www.rajajobs.com/awiz
Tidak sesuai dengan kualifikasi Anda? Tetap daftarkan diri Anda di www.rajajobs.com dan lengkapi Profil Anda. Jobseeker yang sesuai dengan kebutuhan Perusahaan akan langsung kami hubungi.