[Jakarta Posat] Lowongan Kerja di PT Forest Indo Niaga Web designer and IOS Developer
Forest Indo Niaga was established in January 2006 with the focus of providing back-end application and Mobile Content services to other Content Providers/Aggregators in Malaysia. Our earlier aim then was on helping our partners adapt and prosper in the mobile industry. This was achieved through a simple plan, we put Partners Experience above everything else if the users are happy, the rest will definitely follow.
PT. Forest Indo Niaga is looking for
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree /
Post Graduate Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
Required language: English
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
FullTime position(s) available.
Preparing a design plan, showing the site structure and how the different parts link
Deciding which branding, text, colours and backgrounds to use
Determining technical requirements
Updating websites contents
Creating back up files
Solving code problems
Testing and improving the design and site until everything works as planned
Uploading the site to a server for publication online
Have skills in software programming and graphics
Have creativity and imagination
Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
Have good interpersonal and communication skills
Be able to work on their own or in a team
Be able to work to tight deadlines
Be thorough and precise in their work
Be able to multitask
Be aware of international web standards and protocols
Be able to use their initiative.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
• Proven working experience in software development
• Working experience in iOS development
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Willing to work in Sudirman area
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency