Pusat Data Bisnis Indonesia (PDBI) was first established in 1980 as a data mining company and since then has evolved into the nation’s leading provider of Indonesian economic and financial profile. Our expertise in geopolitics and public policies have also equipped policy makers and top executives with strategic recommendations and implementable solutions that shape and influence policies and their impact on businesses for the past decades.
Pusat Data Bisnis Indonesia is looking for
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Kemang,Jakarta Selatan.
• Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
• Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
• Work within a fast, iterative, agile development workflow
• Experience integrating third-party SDK and frameworks, defining app architecture and development strategies, JSON/REST
• Ability to analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
• Knowledge of Android performance tools and optimization techniques
• Working knowledge of best practices of Android app design and creating UI layouts for multiple devices, unit testing, continuous delivery
• Java with experience in using Android API’s including Networking, Web, Multimedia, Location,
UI, and notifications. Familiarity with Object Oriented Design Patterns, Continuous Integration,
PDBI is looking for an Android developer to develop a native application that has feature parity with our web applications. You'll be using our API, and partner APIs, to enable users, suppliers, to see order and verify and confirm transaction. This is not an entry-level position; we need to see examples of Android apps you have developed.
This job posting is for a contractor position in Jakarta Indonesia.
Required Skills / Experience:
• 2+ years experience coding on Android
• Experience shipping one or more Android apps, ideally available on Google Play
• Strong Java experience
• Knowledge of Android UI frameworks.
• Work closely with our design team / developer to produce an application that flows seamlessly and works intuitively with our users
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
Apply here www.rajajobs.com/rjaca
Tidak sesuai dengan kualifikasi Anda? Tetap daftarkan diri Anda di www.rajajobs.com dan lengkapi Profil Anda. Jobseeker yang sesuai dengan kebutuhan Perusahaan akan langsung kami hubungi.