alexa-tracking

Noria's Fundamentals of Machinery Lubrication Training 28-31 Mar 2016

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/56ea86a8c0cb176e478b4570/norias-fundamentals-of-machinery-lubrication-training-28-31-mar-2016
Learn how to unlock the full potential of your lubrication program to enhance maintenance reliability and reduce cost:

Most maintenance programs achieve only 10 percent of the benefits available from existing machinery lubrication and oil analysis program. But through this training, students can move away from the “old school” methods of vague, non-specific lubrication procedures and implement an excellent lubrication program in any industrial workplace.

Noria training also help engineers or lubricant practitioners to succeed in their professional careers. Noria’s highly impactful course material and expert teacher will help you achieve the ICML (International Council of Machinery Lubrication) MLT & MLA (Machine Lubrication Technician & Machinery Lubrication Analyst) Level 1 Certification.

PT Data Raya Solusindo is the licensed partner of Noria, the worldwide leader in providing lubrication consulting services and training. Each year, we train engineers to improve machine reliability through best practice lubrication and oil analysis.

Here’s some of the companies we’ve helped worldwide:

For more information, please contact me anytime at 021-2921 1657 or PM me. Thank you Kaskus, Administrators and Moderators. Please do excuse me if I started this thread in the wrong forum, I'm still a noob. emoticon-Big Grin
Kristo Kusuma (kkusuma@ptdrs.com)

Regards,
Jl. Jalur Sutera Timur 6B No: 17
Alam Sutera – Tangerang
Phone : 021 29211657
Fax : 021 29211754
www.datarayasolusindo.com
1 last week before the training and exam. Don't hesitate to contact me if you guys need any other information at all. Cheers!