alexa-tracking

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/56ea74e91854f7e73c8b4567/the-successful-trader-philosophy
The Successful trader Philosophy
I am glad to welcome all interested in my thread.

After more than 3 years of trading, I can confidently list the steps that led me and should lead you to successful trading in the future:

- Education.

School and college is the foundation to achieving the goals. But in general, education is the basis of everything. Someone might say the main thing in financial markets is economics. Some would say is maths, but I'll say more. Financial market is the interaction between people. This interaction can to describe and understand equally well realize math, geometry, economics, psychology, philosophy, geography, languages, culture, and others. But the most important thing is the intelligence, it emphasizes a difference between rich and poor, differentiates successful from loser.
This component of a successful trader should not pass you by. No highly paid doctor does not come to a hospital with no education and say: "Let me begin an operation, and then I'll figure out what to do".

- Trading strategy.

Well worked strategy is the second most important aspect on the way to earnings and financial independence. Trading without a strategy is like a game of roulette. I won't specify what happens with this kind of extreme. To develop my strategy I've worked for over 5 years, perfected it. Bring to perfection and now, but it is perfect and gives me confidence in tomorrow.
My advice is a finalization of your strategy to transform it into a Golden Grail.
Develop three basic strategies and improve them every day. Everyday try to adding something new. Don't stop at one place. First determine what kind of trade you want to do, which instruments.

- Find a mentor.

My teacher was Jack. He told me all the basics of trading and other minor subtleties associated with money management. Thanks a lot of to him for this.I won't say much about, because he doesn't like unnecessary advertising, and talk not about that. Jack services I used less than six months & after I just felt something was starting to grow and my potential I can reveal only training myself.

- Self-education.

Be improved every day, learn something new. The market is very dynamic, and you'll must be ready to changes of it. Feel it. You have to be on the same wave with and it'll give you everything. Furthermore, stop on achieved the same as to earn the first $ 1000 and to off trade. Does it sound silly?

- 5 and the last rule of success in trading.

Don't listen who puts everything into question. Enough to defeat one enemy it is you self and learn to control.
so what next? would you please screen shot historical trades your successful achievement after 3 years now? emoticon-Big Grin
Bagus banget sharing agan disini, karena banyak pengalaman jadi bisa berkata dan memotivasi para trader disini.
Maka dari itu marilah kita sering sering melakukan banyak trading, karena semakin banyak pengalaman akan semakin kita dpat mengetahui market. Untuk broker jangan remehkan NEWFOREX broker, karena broker disni yang berani dan memanjakan trader hanya NEWFOREX dengan modal Gratis $50 untuk real trading.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------www.NewForex.com

Quote:Original Posted By ceweknarsis
so what next? would you please screen shot historical trades your successful achievement after 3 years now? emoticon-Big Grin

Yes, lot of good advices. but without any confirmation of your success it's just words. Sorry for the honesty emoticon-Smilie
Quote:so what next? would you please screen shot historical trades your successful achievement after 3 years now?

My latest orders on one of my accounts. And this is not the limit.
Do what described in my initial post & same possibilities will be open for you.The Successful trader Philosophy

login: 298185
invest-pass: 09sdPPx2
server ip: 62.212.67.194:443
Quote:Original Posted By gerwolf

Do what described in my initial post & same possibilities will be open for you.The Successful trader Philosophy

The result is really impressive. Any open transactions?
Don't take me so incredulous, but a lot of scammers on forums. I would be your follower if so
Quote:Original Posted By atomic1

The result is really impressive. Any open transactions?
Don't take me so incredulous, but a lot of scammers on forums. I would be your follower if so

Today, the result once again confirms the correctness of my strategyThe Successful trader Philosophy

Today, the result once again confirms the correctness of my strategyThe Successful trader Philosophy

yes I'm agree cable target open to fibo 261.8% 1.4550 emoticon-Big Grin
Maybe you can try yout best strategy on newforex.com . It has a lot of bonus that will make your trade easier.
The Successful trader Philosophy

wow what broker do you use at account history above?
i see the pair the last name is stp, it is like broker fxpremax with micro account type...
the last name of the pair use stp hehe emoticon-Smilie
Quote:Original Posted By Bimarpradana

i see the pair the last name is stp, it is like broker fxpremax with micro account type...

yeah right bro, seems not as commonly seen, but if I use a lot as big like that in octafx its very difficult to realize, it took very large margin in order to be able to profit emoticon-Cape d... (S)

impressive, what strategy did you use?
Ya! Akhirnya - pos dalam bahasa Inggris.
Aku tidak menyesal waktu yang saya habiskan membacanya. Ini semua benar, dan saya setuju bahwa faktor-faktor ini menentukan keberhasilan. Aku akan keluar tunggal yang paling penting - itu pendidikan diri dan pengendalian diri (disiplin).
Tapi. Anda dapat menempatkan hasil perdagangan Anda. Dan saya akan memberitahu Anda bahwa keberuntungan Anda - ini tidak sukses. Anda harus menunjukkan stabilitas!

Can you tell us what strategy do you use? Can you share it here please?

ForexMart
Facebook Page
No Deposit Bonus up to $150

Edukasi sepertinya memang masih jadi faktor utama kesuksesan seorang trader. Tanpa edukasi dan pengetahuan yang bagus tentang forex, termasuk resiko yang dihadapi dan bagaimana cara mengontrol resiko tersebut, kita tentunya akan memiliki banyak masalah terutama saat market bergerak hedtic dan tidak menentu.
Quote:Original Posted By carigentong
Edukasi sepertinya memang masih jadi faktor utama kesuksesan seorang trader. Tanpa edukasi dan pengetahuan yang bagus tentang forex, termasuk resiko yang dihadapi dan bagaimana cara mengontrol resiko tersebut, kita tentunya akan memiliki banyak masalah terutama saat market bergerak hedtic dan tidak menentu.

MM gan. Jangan pernah lupakan itu. Karena tdk selamanya kita trading win terus pasti ada lossnya. Untuk itu MM diperlukan

ForexMart
Facebook Page
No Deposit Bonus up to $150

Quote:Original Posted By MatiLoe

impressive, what strategy did you use?

wah ikutan pake bahasa inggris juga om? qqqqq
kayaknya pakai strategy baca wave or candle nich ya TS nya qqqq emoticon-Big Grin
Quote:Original Posted By sadtrader

MM gan. Jangan pernah lupakan itu. Karena tdk selamanya kita trading win terus pasti ada lossnya. Untuk itu MM diperlukan

Iy gan, dalam trading forex ini apapun strateginya jangan pernah melupakan MM trading untuk bisa survive di forex. Skill yang baik kalau MM nya kurang tidak akan memberikan hasil yang maksimal untuk trading kita
mantap gan informasinya emoticon-thumbsup emoticon-thumbsup emoticon-thumbsup .

********************************************************************************************************************

Numpang promosi ya gan emoticon-Big Grin
Bisa mampir ke website www.sagafx.com
sudah teregulasi gan emoticon-Wowcantik emoticon-Wowcantik
Quote:Original Posted By Bimarpradana

I look at currency pairs and commission and can say with confidence that this is accentforex, since octafx other commissions.