ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Ensure that the products developed by the company meet the quality standards and requirements.
Create documentations in regard to testing execution for the developed products. Test the products on website, desktop or mobile, with manual or automated method. Set the estimated processing time and ensure that all product tests can be finished on time. Able to conduct task and responsibility according to deadline. High analyzing skill and attention to details. Able to work individually and in team, communicative.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information System, or related departments. 1 to 3 years of software QA testing experience with mid/entry level web applications, including testing the front-end, workflow, database, mobile apps and integration components. Strong knowledge in Software Testing Life Cycle and Bug Life Cycle. Must have knowledge and experience with bug tracking tools; especially in JIRA. Have knowledge in programming is a plus. Have knowledge in automation test (Selenium Test / Webdriver / etc) is also a plus. Have knowledge in SDLC and Agile Environment is a plus. Communicate well in Bahasa and English. Want to learn and improve yourself.
• Responsible for infrastructure stack of Linux servers environment.
• Manage array of server functions such as web server, database server, cache server, load balancers
• Manage server scalability, sizing, fail-over, clustering
• Responsible for system performance and maintain up-time
• Install, update, deploy new servers
• Prepare, and periodically evaluate disaster recovery plan, backup and restore strategies
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Network
• At least 1-4 years of experience in handling high performance production environment
• Experienced in linux distros such as CentOS/RedHat, UBuntu
• Linux certification(s) are advantages