Sunrecruit Indonesia is a boutique search consulting firm headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia. Established since July 2014, we offer invaluable, excellence, and cutting-edge strategies for conducting high-level executive searches and recruitment services, as well as HR Consulting services.
THE PROFESSIONAL CANDIDATES FOR MULTINATIONAL COMPANY
Position : Management Trainee
Job Description :
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Help set policies.
- Evaluate work output.
- Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
- Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Participate with store management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
Job Requirements :
- Fresh Graduate (maximum 30 years old)
- Hold a Bachelor degree from reputable university
- GPA at least 3.00 of 4 scale
- Good English skills is a must (TOEFL>500)
- Good Communication skills, high motivated, able to work both independently and within a team, able to work under pressure.
- The company will give an interesting compensation package and future career for successful candidates.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm at firstname.lastname@example.org