Software Engineer based on Jakarta
The principal job function of the Software Engineer is to develop telecom-related software applications to Telogic's worldwide customer base. He/She needs to be proficient in C/C++ and or Java/PHP. It requiring exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent technical analysis and problem solving skills.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Designing and developing telecom-related software applications
• Writing the user manual and software design document for each application.
• In the event a defect in a product is found, the software engineer is responsible for documenting the defect and communicating the problem priority to the necessary levels of management, and where ever possible, providing the Telogic customer with a workaround to the reported problem
• The software engineer may be required to travel regularly to a customer location (nationally/internationally) for activities such as on-site customer support, demo system setup, production system installations and any other project related activities
• To stay abreast of new technologies and new product releases, the software engineer will regularly participate in new product and technology transfer training, as well as any outside seminars and training programs coordinated by Telogic.
• Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent with 1 to 3 years of related technical professional work experience
• Good Programming knowledge and experience with two or more programming language knowledge (C/C++, Java, PHP, HTML).
• Programming experience in Unix (Solaris, HP UX Linux) and/or Windows platform.
• Programming experience with database software (MYSQL) is preferred.
• Experience in the Telecommunications or computer Telephony Field is an advantage.
• Programming experience with web development framework e.g. Spring, Struts (Java) are preferred .
• Programming experience with one or more inter-process communications (socket, multithread) is preferred (C).
• Experience in GUI graphic design is a plus.
• Familiarity with data and/or telecommunications protocols is an advantage.
• Able to work both independently and in a team
• Self-motivated, willing to learn and a positive attitude
• Ability to work with customers on resolution of technical issues
• Possesses good diagnostic, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Able to read/write/speak English is a plus.
• Working knowledge of personal computing hardware and software technology
*An attractive salary cum commission package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Please email your comprehensive resume, with present and expected salary to :
Email : email@example.com
Patra Office Tower 19th Floor, Room 1943
Jl. Jend Gatot Subroto, Kav 32-34