alexa-tracking

drunkard.jiugui vs hahaiyaa12: Chinese men fighting Islamic State with YPG in Syria

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/566ac42c9a0951ca3e8b4568/drunkardjiugui-vs-hahaiyaa12-chinese-men-fighting-islamic-state-with-ypg-in-syria
drunkard.jiugui vs hahaiyaa12: Chinese men fighting Islamic State with YPG in Syria
The Chinese volunteer fighting Islamic State with Kurdish militia. Photo: BBC

Chinese man fighting Islamic State, as he voices regret for sharing his story with media

A young Chinese man who is fighting Islamic State in Syria in a local militia group says he regrets the publicity generated about his story in the media because he fears it will lead to retribution against other people from China in the region.

The 25-year-old from Sichuan province, who has only revealed his surname Pan and his Kurdish name Ba Si, arrived in Syria in October and joined the Kurdish militia the People’s Protection Units, or YPG, BBC Chinese reported last week.

The militia is fighting Islamic state in Kurdish areas of Syria and neighbouring Iraq.

Pan told the BBC he was the first person from China to join the militia and had fought on the frontline in Kobane in Syria twice since his arrival.

The report was picked up by international and Chinese media.

But the fighter regrets speaking to the media, according to a statement he posted on his Weibo social media account Wednesday evening.

“I think I have done a very stupid thing. [I] shouldn’t have let BBC report on it. My life or death does not matter, but ISIS is also reading the BBC and there are many countrymen doing business in Iraq and other areas in the Middle East.

“I don’t want them to face retribution because of me... I don’t want to see innocent people harmed because of me,” he wrote.

The BBC reported that Pan did not tell his family about his final destination before leaving China.

Pan’s older sister in their hometown in southern Sichuan told a local newspaper, the West China City Daily, that she was anxious and extremely worried about his safety. She urged Pan to come home as soon as possible.

His sister said their parents in their 60s and 70s had no idea that Pan had travelled to Syria to fight as she dared not tell them.

“They don’t know where [Syria] is, nor do they know what IS is,” she was quoted as saying.

She said Pan had called her for help more than a month ago, telling her that he was abroad and had run out of money. She transferred 3,000 yuan (HK$3,600) to him and he had not contacted her again, the newspaper reported.

Pan told the BBC that he was inspired by Huang Lei, a 23-year-old British Chinese volunteer who became a fighter in the Kurdish militia in March and subsequently a hero on Chinese social media.

It was through Huang’s example that he realised he could make his own contribution to fighting Islamic State, he said.

“Since I’m already here, I won’t worry about my own safety,” he was quoted as saying by the BBC, “But I’ll try my best to protect myself.”

Pan said he did not have a stable job back in Sichuan and had recently broken up with his girlfriend. He said he had received three months of civilian military training in Sichuan back in 2012, therefore he was confident he could fight.

He took a flight to Istanbul from Bangkok on September 24 and eventually made his way to Syria on October 12, the report said.

Pan shared some of his experiences on Weibo, posting photos of himself and his fellow fighters, sometimes in military uniform with automatic weapons in hand.

There were also photographs of children and local communities, showing their daily life.

His first post dated back to September 18 when he was in Bangkok. “Then [I’ll] do it! Syria is waiting for me. I really can’t stand how savage ISIS is,” he wrote.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/socie...lamic-state-he

haiyaaa ciilaaka luuwa weelas waaa,

itu ponakan owe memang kelas kepala waaa, disulu juwal wakpao malah pigi ikut pelang di Suliah .

jalene pamit tuku telasi tapi ola bali bali waaa.

ya sudah kalo sudah gini, empek kilim doa sama Thian supaya elu olang dan kawan kawan sepeljuangan elu ada selalu slamet waaa.

emoticon-Ngacir

Chinese Net users take note of a British-Chinese fighting IS in Syria

Staring at the bullet holes on the wall, Huang Lei felt scared over the thought of being killed once he got onto the battlefield.

Despite receiving live-fire training when he served in the British Royal Army, Huang said firing at a real person was totally different. He added his mind went blank when he first fired at terrorists during a night encounter.

"I'm not a hero and I don't want to be one. But I am proud to fight Islamic State jihadists with soldiers from around the world," said Huang to Global Watch, a portal where journalists and experts post articles.

The 23-year-old British-Chinese is one of hundreds of international fighters helping Kurdish forces engage the Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) in northern Syria, near the border of Turkey.

Born in Southwest China's Sichuan Province, Huang moved to Britain when he was young and later studied at the University of Manchester. He joined the fight with the Kurds in March. "I saw a Kurdish woman strapped with explosives run to IS militants to save her homeland," said Huang.

Having been stationed in Al-Hasakah for three months, Huang barely slept as the silence was frequently disrupted by explosions and gun and mortar fire every night. After urban residents flee, the fighters find a place to spend a day or two. On the frontline, the only food they could find was flatbread,Huang was quoted by media as saying.

"I was crying as I ate," Huang said. "We tried to toast the bread but it was too hard, so we had to dip it in water."

Not alone

The volunteers fight alongside the People Protection Unit or YPG, a Kurdish militia group in northern Syria, who are former military troops but have little combat experience. Some were painters or teachers before joining the army, reports said.

For security reasons and to maintain loyalty within the group, each of the volunteers was given a Kurdish name with the word Heval, which means friend in Kurdish.

Those fighters are given food but no salary and have to find their own place to sleep at night. Since few Kurdish fighters speak English, the international fighters are assigned in separate groups.

Usually the volunteers have two military uniforms, one rifle and a spare bullet clip. Huang is armed with an AK-47 and an SVD sniper rifle. But he said, "IS militants are better armed." For example, IS militants in Syria are armed with M79 90mm anti-tank rockets and US-manufactured small arms, according to the Conflict Armament Research.

It is not known how many international freedom fighters have joined Syrian Kurdish forces. But they are fewer than those who have joined ISIS, reports said.

Grabbing attention

Huang was a sniper as well as a medic. He explained there aren't enough medical staff to attend to wounded soldiers.

"Remember, be positive and good things will happen. Never give up," Huang posted on his Weibo account to comfort thousands of his followers.

Huang's Weibo photos showing his life in the battlefield have attracted nearly 90,000 followers so far.

One photo shows him and other soldiers celebrating a victory in one battle, with messages from followers telling him to stay safe. "Those pictures were taken following our recent encounters. Thanks for your support, I'm good. Once I have time I will update my Weibo," his reply reads.

Many Net users left messages for Huang asking about how to volunteer, how many terrorists he shot, and why he doesn't have better equipment.

Huang said that he got in touch with the international fighters organization through social media. "They contacted me and picked me up at the airport," he told the media.

The foreign fighters' journey to Syria has already attracted much attention from "The Lions of Rojava," a Facebook page set up in October, run by American fighter Jordan Matson. The page asks foreigners to join the fight against IS.

"Welcome to our family, brothers and sisters. Join YPG, the Lions of Rojava Unit and send ISIS terrorists to hell and save humanity," the page writes.

Worldwide concerns

The UN Security Council said it is concerned many countries have failed to prevent their citizens from joining IS. Over 25,000 foreigners from more than 100 countries have links with terrorist groups, a UN agency said.

Western governments act differently toward those joining ISIS or those linking up with the Kurdish resistance whose motives are far more diverse, Reuters reported.

British Prime Minister David Cameron has made it clear there is a fundamental difference between fighting for the Kurds and ISIS. British law stipulates fighting in a foreign war is not automatically an offense and depends on circumstances, the report added.

Two British military veterans, Jamie Read and James Hughes, who were fighting along with the Syrian Kurdish, returned to the UK and no action was taken against them.

Huang said he decided to join the fight against militants because he wanted to do something meaningful. "I was not particularly interested in international affairs, but I have become a soldier to try to protect others."

"Joining the fight against militants is commendable but we advise against all travel to Syria and Iraq," Han Bing, an official at the Chinese Embassy in Syria, told the Global Times.

The Chinese government said it discourages Chinese citizens from going to Syria because the current situation is unpredictable, Han explained.

"War is not as easy as holding up a gun. It's totally different from what you think," said Han.

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/925492.shtml

haiyaaa ciilaaka luuwa weelas waaa,

ini malah ada satu lagi dari Ingglis, capek deh waaa.

emoticon-Ngacir
leselved buat komen ponakan owe satu lagi yang tukang mabok si ciu kui dlunkald waaa.

emoticon-Ngacir
combat bagian dapur kali
ntu foto lagi selfie
emoticon-Ngakak
oalahh
Quote:

haiyaaa ciilaaka wuuthuutt waaa

Sickman of Asia sama kyk Wumao Sickman of Kaskus==>Sama2 LOOSER waaa

haaa CingCong men yg pintel piigi měiguó atawa àodàlìyà NIPU atawa NYOLONK waaaa

Quote:

haiyaaaaa,

tapi ini owe punya susuk juga ada yang beljuang sama ISIS benel benel ciilaaka wuuthuutt waaa.

emoticon-Ngacir
Quote:

haiyaaa ciilaaka luuwa weelas waaa

ni wuunya Asuk aale seelikit toowlool waaa

oowlang uuwleh tuuwa muusti aale tawu liili seelikit waaa

oowlang uuwleh tuuwa muusti maasuk Siaolin yaali wiiksu piigi nyabol waaa

haiyaaa siancay siancay omitofu,oowlang yaali hoolny waanyak maakan tofu waaa!!!!

***Woman posts pictures of underwear she 'wore while in bed' with scandal-hit (and celibate) head monk of Zen Buddhist kung fu Shaolin Temple

Exposed: Under Liu Liming's social media account last weekend, reported to be the woman pictured left, a picture of soiled underwear was posted as evidence she had sex with Shi Yongxin, the head of Shaolin Temple

A whistleblower has stoked the fire by leaking a series of documents and photos to Chinese media about the moral figurehead - including what is claimed to be a deposition document between Liu Liming and Shi Yongxin.

At the same time a social media account under Liu Liming's name shared a picture of the stained underwear, saying it was evidence of Shi Yongxin's womanizing, before later taking it off Chinese social media site Weibo. But by that time it had blazed a trail across Chinese media.

The photos and documents allegedly stem from a little known 2004 case in which the monk accused her of blackmail. She apparently held onto 'evidence' of their relationship, which the New York Times reports included a condom filled with his semen.

The informer, who calls himself 'Shi Zhengyi', claims to be a disgruntled ex-monk of the Shaolin Temple, keen to expose the leader's alleged hypocrisy of preaching moral values while behaving inappropriately.

Leaked: The whistleblower also shared pictures of a Shaolin nun and her baby, who Shi Yongxin is alleged to have fathered. The man said he wanted to expose the 'hypocrisy' of Shi Yongxin with the material

He sent photos of some of the evidence collected at the deposition, to the state-controlled Chinese newspaper Huashang Bao, under the title 'Latest detailed proof of Shi Yongxin's adultery'.

In the document, collected by Zhenzhou Police Bureau, Liu Liming said she and Shi Yongxin had sex in hotels across China up to 20 times after first meeting three years previously.

yaanga luuwpa maakan Luumput Heelbal wiiyal yaali seehat waanyak anak waaa

orang suriah yang muda-muda pada ngungsi demi social welfare ke negara tapir. orang-orang tapir malah datang ngelawan daesh
drunkard.jiugui vs hahaiyaa12 = Chinese man vs ISIS
drunkard.jiugui vs hahaiyaa12: Chinese men fighting Islamic State with YPG in Syria memang pantes dibasmi si hahaiyaa itu !!!
dasar bajingan teroris penyaru parasit !!!

Quote:

gak gitu tahu konfliknya
pokoknya ISIS itu harus dibasmi
ilustrasi drunkard.jiugui

Wawamcara dengan Drunkard tentang konflik Syria

wartawan: bagaimana pendapat anda tentang konflik Suriah mr.drunkard ?

drunkard:

christianity itu bagian dari samawi ( abrahamic) yg asalnya dari timur tengah

fakta buktikan christianity itu gak laku di tempat asalnya ( timur tengah) & juga di asia

fakta buktikan christianity lebih laku di eropa ( barat )

bule domba barat paok lebih memilih memeluk agama timur tengah & memuja menyembah org timur tengah sbg tuhan

wartawan: ???? maaf, tapi itu gak nyambung sama pertanyaannya ?!

drunkard:

pukimak kaw sinophobia paok level kampungan mau pancing perdebatan kusir aja .

drunkard.jiugui vs hahaiyaa12: Chinese men fighting Islamic State with YPG in Syriapakai otakmu itu !!!! sinophobia paok level kampungan

Pzzzzt.. pzzzzt.. televisi mati sesaat, kemudian sewaktu hidup lagi pewawancara mengumumkan,

wartawan: maaf pemirsa terjadi gangguan listrik di studio kami dan wawancara terpaksa kami tutup.

emoticon-Ngacir
Quote:

haiyaaa ciilaaka luuwa weelas waaa

Pzzzt...pzzzt si Ah Yan dlm kegelapan mabok asep dupa Pukimak waaa!!!

Incest pake drunkard.jiugui vs hahaiyaa12: Chinese men fighting Islamic State with YPG in Syria krn si Ah Yan impotent waaa

emoticon-Ngakak emoticon-Ngakak
Urusan sesama keturunan China ini, yang tidak memiliki darah dan DNA dari Mainland tolong menyingkir. emoticon-Big Grin

Batak (Toba) DNA, Karafet 2010.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_O-M122

Quote:

Bah, ternyata ...................... emoticon-Ngakak (S) emoticon-Ngakak (S) emoticon-Ngakak (S)

Quote:

wah brrti chinese am bataq bersaudara bray?
pantes ama2 demen babi panggang
coba check ane turunan dayak satu turunan kaga? soalnya demenannya babi panggang karo gan emoticon-Cool

Trit lawak kah ini emoticon-Wakaka
bangsad bener2 bikin emoticon-Wakaka aja
Cipai lah
Ngakak emoticon-Ngakak
Trit nya bikin onta diatas kelonjotan emoticon-Ngakak
Atas gw babi kelojotanemoticon-Ngakak
Quote:

Kalau menurut tes 'DNA', bersaudara agak dekat juga. emoticon-Ngakak (S)
Salah satu satu sub etnis Bangso Batak, Suku Nias bahkan penampakannya masih 11-12 dengan orang-orang Han di Maindland sono.

Dayak, Minahasa, Tomohon dll juga terindikasi kuat memiliki DNA Mainland yang cukup dominan. Tidak perlu sampai dites DNAnya untuk membuktikannya, lihat saja sekilas pandang, mata masih agak sipit, rambut lurus, warna kulit putih bersih dll. emoticon-Big Grin