- Female, 23-30 years old
- Attractive and good-looking
- Bachelor or Diploma degree in management or secretary
- Fresh graduate are welcome
- Ready to work overtime
- Computer savvy
- Willing to travel
- Fluent in English
- Punctual, dillegent, and hard worker
- Active, talkative Fast learner
- Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Alert directors about cancelations or new meetings.
- Manage travel and schedule.
- Handle information requests.
- Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
- Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
- Prepare statistical reports.
- Manage spreadsheets.
- Greet and receive visitor.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Takes and transcribes dictation.
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
- Coordinate committees and task forces.
- Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
- Receive and relay telephone messages.
- Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send you recent photograph and resume to:
Please post your application letter and CV before August 25th, 2015
For more information about our company please visit our website