- Male 30-40 years old
- Bachelor degree in business administration or subject related to this industry
- Experienced in entertainment and creative industry is a must
- Minimum of 2 years experinced in management level
- Having technical expertise or experience in this industry
- Neat and attractive appearance
- Excellent leadership skills
- Has the ability to motivate employees
- Must be results oriented and creative
- Having strong business-development skills and the ability to interact with clients, staff and senior management
- Fluent in English both speaking and writting (advance level)
- Excellent undersanding in labour laws
- Think out of the box
- Able to manage a company in general
- Has vast knowledge, insight, and network
- Managing directors work with other top-tier executives to oversee the operations of companies and organizations across a variety of industries, such as banking, healthcare, marketing, advertising, information technology, and government.
- They must establish new business contacts, interact with clients, and recruit employees.
- Managing directors might develop strategic marketing and sales plans to boost profits and efficiency.
- They also must coordinate the efforts of various departments, such as legal, finance, marketing, and sales, to meet company goals.
- Oversee other managers or department heads, and they often report to top executives and boards of directors.
- Direct the activities and productivity of a department or entire organization.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Create schedules.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send you recent photograph and resume to:
Please post your application letter and CV before August 25th, 2015
For more information about our company please visit our website