COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
You know the value of education.
Use yours to change the lives of others....through education!
We are currently seeking an energetic, creative, and hardworking Community Development Specialist to join our growing marketing team. S/he will lead the development and execution of comprehensive, integrated community development strategies for HarukaEdu and its partners.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
• Create and maintain effective long-term relationships, with local corporations/schools/agencies (as relates to the college) partnering with them to meet their educational needs through professional development workshops, degree programs, and other HarukaEdu offerings
• Stay informed and knowledgeable about HarukaEdu offerings and the college specific market to be able to continually educate and advise on new products offerings and opportunities as appropriate.
• Collaborates and partners with academic operations and student enrollment to develop strategies around promoting start dates, obtaining new ground cohorts, and marketing HarukaEdu product offerings.
• Partners with academic operations, student enrollment, and partners to plan, organize and execute open houses, presentations and other reputation development events at local corporations/schools/agencies and related organizations to generate interest in HarukaEdu.
• Responsible for understanding market trends and positioning HarukaEdu offerings to meet the needs of the corporations/schools/agencies by generating and coordinating professional development opportunities.
• Prospects smaller tier one corporations/schools/agencies to become partners, thru virtual phone work.
• Anticipates and navigates situational resistance to product offerings to create a compelling case for the value that HarukaEdu can provide.
• Conducts regular analysis and reports on market opportunities and lead generation. Uses this data to form a college specific strategic territory plan.
• Projects a professional, confident demeanor that reflects the HarukaEdu’s brand.
• Actively participates in the local community by serving on boards and committees to promote education.
Things That Should Be in Your Background:
• Bachelors' degree required.
• Minimum 3+ years of related experience required. At least 2 years at the senior level.
• Previous experience in the higher education marketplace is highly preferred.
• Must possess high level knowledge of the higher education market and industry.
• Must possess a high level of interpersonal communication skills to accurately convey information and increase positive awareness of the Company, as described above.
• Must have an excellent command of professional presentation skills and be comfortable presenting to groups both large and small.
• Must have the ability to work collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders.
• Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
• Successful sales and/or marketing experience highly preferred. Experience leading, guiding and directing others in a training and/or sales environment is also preferred.
• Computer literate and able to learn proprietary software applications.
• Ability to accurately document time critical required data in a CRM.
• Must have experience developing and managing a budget and understanding financial implications of community development programs.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license, as local travel is generally required.
• Self-starter, desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Open minded, creative, innovative and smart with a quick intellect.
• Excellent professional writing, presentation, and communication, capable of conducting technical discussions in English, and great on keeping key stakeholders and others posted with appropriate levels of detail in a timely manner.
• Previous work experience or willingness to work in a start-up environment.
• Effective collaborator in a team work environment.
• Strong management skill to deal with work assignments and meet deadlines under an aggressive schedule.
• Problem solver with strong innovation skills.
If you are seeking a new challenge, define your skills as best in class, and are ready and determined to transform the life of many Indonesians through online learning, please do not hesitate to submit your cover letter with your salary requirement, resume, and your portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org