Barusan ditawarin jualan di amazon, ini saya juga lampirin isi email dia.
Siapa tau ada sesepuh yang pernah jualan di Amazon.
Tolong masukannya apakah bagus atau ga jualan disana
Spoiler for Detail:
Introduction: Amazon Global Selling (ASEAN)
Amazon Global Selling (http://services.amazon.com/global-selling) team is located in Singapore. When you register as an Amazon Seller, our Amazon Global Selling team is committed to help you understand the Amazon systems. We will send you the Seller registration link whenever you are ready to join Amazon.
The Fulfillment System
There are three ways for you to fulfill your Buyer’s orders:
• Merchant fulfill: When a customer orders, you can send your orders from Indonesia to USA. You can use any shipping company you prefer.
• Fulfillment by Amazon: You send your inventory to our warehouses in USA. When a customer orders, Amazon picks, packs and ships the items.
• Merchant fulfill + Fulfillment by Amazon: you can start by Merchant fulfilled (fulfilling orders yourself from Indonesia) and then once you are very familiar with Amazon, you can send a small shipment for Fulfillment by Amazon. Or, you can send your top selling items for Fulfillment by Amazon and fulfill the rest of the orders yourself from Indonesia
Fees and Pricing
Monthly subscription fee of USD 39.99 for the ProMerchant account (http://services.amazon.com/selling/pricing.htm). It is absolutely non-binding, risk free and can be cancelled anytime. You are able to list as many items as you want. Referral fee per item sale is depending on your category. (Home, Apparels, Shoes, Handbags and Toys: 15% - https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custo...nodeId=1161240)
After a sale occurs and you have sent Amazon confirmation, Amazon Payments processes the payment from the buyer and credits the net proceeds from the sale to your seller account. The funds in your seller account will be automatically transferred to your bank account every 14 days (http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...nodeId=1161250 ).
• First month free.
• One time listing creation support.
• Assistance in category approval to sell and brand registry.
• Coaching on how to increase your sales.
• Sponsored Product campaign credits worth USD 50.
How to sign up as an Amazon Seller
1. Register: We will send you a registration link via email.
2. Complete the Flat file Template with all your SKUs you want to list. I have mentioned the examples and definitions in the next tabs. I recommend that you start working on this at your earliest convenience. Ensure you have high quality images with white background (1001 pixels on the longest side). My recommendation is to send over whatever basic data you are able to initially and I can let you know if there are any gaps that need to be filled in. The sooner you can send me back the flat file, the sooner I can work on seeking approval for you and uploading your listings.
3. Bank Account: Currently Amazon supports bank accounts in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, India, New Zealand, the US, the UK. Thus, you need to open a US bank account for which you can reach out to Payoneer (http://www.payoneer.com/payment-serv...zon/index.aspx ) or WorldFirst (https://www.worldfirst.com ).
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)
You sell it, we ship it. FBA helps you grow your online business by giving you access to Amazon’s world-class fulfillment resources and expertise, acclaimed customer service, and trusted fast, free shipping options. Simply send your products to an Amazon fulfillment center, and we’ll store your inventory and pick, pack and ship your orders. Orders placed on Amazon.com that are fulfilled with FBA are eligible for Prime and FREE Super Saver Shipping and include Amazon’s customer service and returns. With FBA, Amazon can help improve your online sales and keep customers happy, while saving you valuable time so you can focus on growing your business.
How FBA Works : http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200229160
Benefits to choosing FBA when selling internationally include:
Higher visibility and sales. FBA is a fulfillment solution that can also increase your sales. How does FBA help give you a competitive edge? In countries where the Amazon Prime program is available, many Prime members will filter product searches based on eligibility for Prime shipping, so they may not even see your offers if they are not in FBA.
Around-the-clock local-language customer support. Amazon's world-class customer service is included as part of FBA for orders placed on Amazon, which helps you maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. Customer support is provided in the local language of the marketplace where you are selling your products.
Scalability. FBA is scalable with your business' growth and helps you handle peaks during busier times of the year. FBA can accept a single unit or thousands of units of a product. You decide how many units you send through FBA at any given time. This flexibility is particularly helpful when you are entering a new marketplace.
Delivery satisfaction. In addition to customer support, your FBA products receive the trusted Amazon delivery experience that customers value - from a wide range of fast, often free delivery options to package tracking and gift wrapping options.
Increased shipping speed. Since your inventory could be stored in the country in which you are selling, we may be able to deliver your order to local customers faster than you would be able to directly from your current location.
What services are included in the core FBA fees?
• Storage of your products in an Amazon fulfillment center
• Picking and packing of your products when a customer orders them
• Shipping of your products to the customer—including fast shipping for Prime and Super Saver-eligible orders at no extra cost to you
• Customer service and returns for products sold on Amazon
How does FBA work?
You send your products to Amazon
Amazon stores your products.
Customers order your products.
Amazon picks and packs your products.
Amazon ships your products and provides customer service.
What does FBA cost?
• FBA’s core fees are calculated based on the units we actually store for you and fulfill for you.
• FBA has no additional subscription fee and is easy to try—there are no start--‐up fees, minimum volumes, or additional subscription fees.
• FBA strives to be competitively priced with fulfillment alternatives, and to provide benefits that many other fulfillment solutions do not – such as free shipping, increased exposure for your products, and customer service.
Pricing is comprised of four fees:
• Order Handling (per order)
• Pick & Pack (per unit)
• Weight Handling (per unit)
• Storage (monthly)