erwintan96Avatar border
TS
erwintan96
Haunted Amber Court Genting
ready for a scary story? my stay at haunted Amber Court genting!

I thought I would give you guys a little scary story emoticon-Malu (S) emoticon-Malu (S) emoticon-Malu (S)

In 2007 I went to Malaysia on holiday, and myself and my husband decided to take a weekend trip up with 2 of our friends to this place called Genting Highlands. It is a resort that is built in the mountains about an hour a way from the capital. It has a few rides and attractions, so a lot of families come up to get some fresh air. So we took off early in the morning and got the coach up there. On the way up I suddenly got very sick and was not feeling too great (T.O.M), so I was not in a good mood. Also this place is cold compared to normal land height, it is usually around 17C but this weekend it was around 11C, and it is incredibly misty!

That multicolored building is the First World Hotel, which has the most rooms in the world!

Anyway so we hadn't reserved a hotel place, and there was nothing available that we could afford, so we asked around and managed to find a hotel that did have space, only it was about a 15 minute drive from the main park. So at 200 ringgit a night we agreed!

We were going to the Ria Apartments (9)

We all piled into this minivan and started to make our way to our hotel, and we starting passing all kinds of creepy stuff, like completely abandoned buildings and building projects that had been left. The van was totally quiet and we had to stop a couple of times to wait for the fog to clear. I can't really describe what that road up there was like, apart from maybe it was like post-zombie apocalypse meets the shining?

So we finally pull up to our hotel and i was not a happy bunny.

Saying this place was creepy is the understatement of the century!!! I knew from the moment I looked at it that there was something very wrong about it all. I don't want to sound like a weirdo, but lets just say I have very good intuition. I am very perceptive of my environment, and can definitely feel certain things...

So we got out of the minivan and the driver sped off quickly. Already I was telling my husband that i wanted to find another place but he said that it was only for one night so we would be ok! There were a couple of people at reception and we were given our room key and off we went! I think we were on the 14th floor-another disaster as it's an unlucky number in some cultures and if this hotel didn't have a 13th floor like a lot of hotels don't cos of superstition, it means we were actually on the 13th floor, get it??

emoticon-Ngakakemoticon-Ngakakemoticon-Ngakak

The place was deserted, and I honestly mean that. I think we must have been one of the only people in that place...we got into this creepy-ass elevator and got to our level and thats where the real fun began. Inside the apartment there was a kitchen and living room, and then 2 separate bedrooms with their own en-suites. You could not see anything out of the window as it was sooo misty! A bit like being inside a cloud :s the entire place groaned and the wind made the worst kind of noise against the windows, real howling!

I wanted to take a shower but the water was freezing and stopped after a while..i was really moody at this point and hungry so my hubby and his mate decided to go downstairs to see if there was a shop or something and left me and my gf alone. We were in the living room chilling and then my friend suddenly said that she was a bit tired and feeling a bit ill so she went to lie down in her bed. I went into my room to put some makeup on and I left my bedroom door open. So i was messing about in my room and I heard the guys come in and make noise in the kitchen, moving stuff around so I was happy cos i thought they had brought some food.

Anyway I went out and they weren't in the main room! I thought they had maybe gone into the other bedroom but i looked inside and my friend looked up from her bed looking all puzzled. I asked her where the guys were and she looked a bit confused and said that she guessed they were still downstairs..at this point i was very scared so i sat down on the sofa in the living room going over what i just heard. i was 100% sure i had heard noises from the living room as my door was wide open! i then looked down at my fingernails and I remember that they had turned blue! Then this the freaky part...I really hate heights, I freak out over it and have a panic attack. But i looked at the window and for some reason I wanted to look out. I walked over and opened the window, and felt the cold air and mist. I looked down and it looked like a very long drop, and I kept on thinking how easily I could fall out..and suddenly i felt like something was glaring at me, and I kind of snapped out of it and shut the window and spun round.

At that moment the guys came back with some food and they were laughing and joking. I asked my husband if he had gone out twice, to which he replied no, so i pushed all that creepiness to one side, thinking i was probably a little sleepy and imagining things. We left the hotel and went to the main park, and returned later that night. With all that crazy fog im really surprised we did not get lost in those highlands. That night was uneventful, though i did wake up a couple of times in the night but buried myself under the covers!

So recently I found out that this place is one of the most haunted places in genting highlands, and people had died there from freak accidents or suicide. I have found loads of stories from peoples own experiences going up there, and stories about secret floors and doors that have chains and amulets over them. Some people left straight away after seeing their room or asked to swap rooms, and apparently the receptionist doesn't ask any questions...one story i came across was exactly like mine, and in another one this woman said her fingernails turned purple?! It also said that they felt sick afterwards, which is how i felt for the whole trip up there...

I told my hubby my story a while after we stayed and looked very concerned. He isn't into ghost stories and stuff but he seemed to think that i might have been drawn towards the window?! and that he had heard that the whole area up there was haunted...greatttt cos I didn't know any of this stuff but if i had I would have paid more to stay at another hotel! I really don't like scary stuff...

And to end this lovely story, all the photos i took of this specific hotel have gone. all the other pictures i took of this area are still in my computer, including the rides etc but i cant find the hotel ones anywhere, almost like they were wiped from the camera..freaky eh? emoticon-Stick Out Tongue

I hope u enjoyed this story and if you like it ill tell u some more fun ones from my memory, maybe not scary though emoticon-Kissemoticon-Kissemoticon-Kiss
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan