Fortune PR (PT. Fortune Pramana Rancang) is Southeast Asia’s leading integrated strategic communications consultancy. Fortune PR was started in the 1980’s as a subsidiary of FORU (IDX-listed communications group) and was one of the earliest public relations consultancies in Indonesia. Due to its success in managing corporate reputation and crisis handling of various local and international clients, Fortune PR has been consistently named as the most reputable strategic communications consultancy in Indonesia throughout the years. In 2011, Fortune PR rebranded itself into an integrated communications consultancy by developing not only PR services, but also integrated communications campaigns with in-house advertising, brand activation, and digital teams. In 2012, Fortune PR was crowned as the Southeast Asia Consultancy oh The Year by The Holmes Report and also as Southeast Asia PR Agency of The Year by Campaign Asia-Pacific. In 2013, Fortune PR Singapore Pte Ltd was started to offer regional-scale communications campaign.
We are inviting an outstanding people to contribute and participate in the rapid growth of the company for the following position:
- A Bachelors in any discipline and preferably with 1-2 years working experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- An organised, meticulous individual with good communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to multi-task and commit to deliver high quality work.
- Experience in developing or using financial databases and processes.
Please send updated CV with expected salary to :