Cloud Wings ltd. is seeking a highly experienced PHP/ WordPress developer to take charge of development and technical management of our clients websites. You will work with our business and IT teams, as well as clients when needed.
Your role includes:
• WordPress / Joomla development including theme and individual template development, plugin tweaks, new feature development.
• Extending, managing, improvements to and debugging of some legacy code.
• PHP and HTML development outside for landing pages, microsites, etc.
• Basic database admin (MySQL) via PHPMyAdmin. You should possess a good working knowledge of common SQL commands and their correct use.
• Developing new complete Wordpress themes as per requirements.
• Incorporating all necessary HTML and CSS into Wordpress themes, templates and additional PHP and HTML pages.
• project management.
• Documentation of your work for end users and commenting and proper organization of code so other team members can work with your code.
Desired Skill Sets:
• Expert knowledge of WordPress (Plugin / theme development / API).
• Strong PHP development skills.
• Good working experience in MySQL including the use of efficient SQL commands.
• Strong experience building HTML/CSS across the major browsers.
• Experience with XML useful.
• Experience with modern source control (Git, Beanstalk).
• Strong written and verbal communication in English.
• Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and development methodology.
• Detail-oriented, and can get the job done.
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Jakarta
To Apply: Send your CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org