- Involve in brainstorming sessions and process of designing games.
- Creating concept arts, storyboard, user interface (UI), game character, environment, and other company's related creative products.
- Have good drawing skill.
- Proficiency in one or more 2D software applications such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, etc.
- Knowledge in animation and 3D concept is a plus.
- Passion for creating and playing video games.
- Good team-work, creative mind, and willingness to learn.
- Willing to push your skills to the next level.
> Fresh graduates are welcome.
Please send CV/Resume and Portfolio, with subject "2D Artist - GameLevelOne" to Jobs@GameLevelOne.com