We need you!!
General 3D Artist
- You will be involved in modeling, lighting and compositing or animation
- You will be working closely with the Supervisor to turn 2D concept art into 3D models (designing and creating 3D sets, characters, props, weapon, vehicle and characters models • create lighting for 3D environments • compositing all layers and element in CG shots)
- You will be working closely with the Effects Supervisor to create natural effects (water, smoke, dust, fire, etc.) and other simulation effects (cloth, fluids, etc.)
- You must be experience in using Blender
- Experience in modeling, texture, rigging, lighting, rendering, and compositing.
- Enthusiasm for learning, good attitude,good observation and art sense
- You must have ability to apply your imagination three dimensionally
- Knowledge of blender, Maya is a plus, Mental Ray, After Effects and Photoshop, understanding of UV texture skills , understanding of 3D lighting solutions
- Knowledge of camera works
- Good observation of Human Motion
EXPERIENCE IN CG PRODUCTION IS A MAJOR PLUS
GAMES INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS A MAJOR PLUS
EXPERIENCE WITH SHELL SCRIPTING, CODING, SHADER WRITING IS A MAJOR PLUS
Students & Graduates
If you think you’re right for us and want to be part of our team, please send your application to email@example.com
• Enclose a copy of your C.V.. Please make sure it is in .doc or .pdf format.
• Enclosed the works you did (stills / movies) or send us the url.
• State clearly your two main strengths (eg. Strength 1: Animation, Strength 2: Modeling etc.).
• State your expected salary.
Thank you for your interest
We look forward to hearing from you.
Rainbowl Pictures by PT RAM