HIRED, please ignore this thread.
Bucketlist.co.id is an upcoming website that aims to offer unique experiences as gifts for friends and family. These packaged experiences across multiple lifestyle categories -- from chef-prepared romantic dining, to pottery making, to wine appreciation classes, to spear fishing, to clay pigeon shooting, and many more -- will be available to buy to celebrate any occasion, whether for birthdays, anniversaries, corporate events, or just for fun!
An entry level position is currently available for an Experiences Specialist.
• Represent Bucketlist.co.id in a positive and professional manner
• Create and maintain strong relationships with our customers, corporate clients, and suppliers
• Work with our suppliers to create unique and fun experiences to offer our customers
• Marketing and promoting our website and offerings, especially on social media
• Responsible for handling all incoming lifestyle and leisure related experience packages inquiries
• Regularly prepare and make reports to senior management
• Any other duties as may be reasonably allocated as required for this post
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Effective team player
• Self-motivated and able to show initiative
• A 'Can-Do' attitude
• Pleasant personality/excellent customer service orientation
• Creative problem solving
• Strives and performs under pressure
• Communicates openly to share knowledge, ideas and opinions
• Superior interpersonal skills
• A good command of English, both written and oral.
• Proficiency in computers
• Your own transportation
• At least a Diploma (D3) in Communications, Marketing, Management, Hospitality or any related field from an accredited institution
• (Optional) Experience in Customer Service environments
• (Optional) Work background in any of the following sectors/areas: Executive Assistant, Customer Service, Guest Relations, Lifestyle or Hospitality.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
It may be the case that in order to fulfil the duties of this role, different or additional hours may be necessary, including the flexibility to work at related events outside of normal working hours.
BENEFITS: Flexible working hours and generous annual leave, and a platform on which you can be at your most creative, as well as opportunities to network and establish a wealth of professional contacts!
Interested applicants please email your CV and picture to lius.147 (at) gmail.com, titled: BL Experiences Specialist