alexa-tracking
Selamat Guest, Agan dapat mencoba tampilan baru KASKUS Masih Kangen Tampilan Sebelumnya
Kategori
Kategori
Home / FORUM / All / Tech / ... / Programmer Forum /
Pengenalan Awal Shortcut di Blender
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/539f27b8d675d4500c8b4698/pengenalan-awal-shortcut-di-blender

Okay guy's, Today I'll give some explaination about Important Shortcuts Making Model in Blender, lets

there are several key U have to know and memorize, because that is a famous in Blender when we make a Model That is,

E for Extrude

The function of Extrude is to gives the thickness of the object or add more face, Edge, Vertex n the Object. How do it ? it's very simple, just select your face or edge or vertex and then press E, drag where do you want
sample image :

Extrude image

Shift + D for Duplicate

Duplicate is make a copy from object, like Ctrl+C (copy) but is not same with it, Why ? because Duplicate is just Duplicated Vertex (Duplicate is only can in Edit Mode) not make new Object like Copy do (Copy is only ca in Object mode)
sample image :
Copy ( Ctrl + C )
Duplicate ( Shift + D )

Ctrl + R for Loop Cut

This tool is used for make new edge between 2 edge, or Slip face around into 2 part, I can't explain it in English language. To use Loop Cut just press Ctrl + R, bring your crusor to the front of your object and you'll see pink line, just move your crusor where U want and then left click or you can add more edge for Split the face around into somepieces
just look for the sample image :
loopcut image

Subdevide
Subdivide it's like loopcut but it doesn't same, Subdivide split face into 4 pieces and subdivide just for face which had been selected before, How to use it ? Select your face and then press W select Subdivide, and Taraa Sample image :
Subdivide image
K for Knife
Knife for make edge in face. Just click at first edge then click to the second edge

for Move, Scale, and Rotate Sortcut let me explain something to U

About X,Y,Z Axis

Axis is a direction to move, it's mean that if we move the Object to X axis object will move to Right or Left,
if we move the Object to Y axis object will move to front or backside, and if we move the Object to Z axis object will move to Top or Buttom, ok let's it

G for Grab/Move

G is for move the Object to X,Y,Z Axis
Grab/Move image

R for Rotation

R is for rotation the Object in X,Y,Z Axis
Rotation image

S for Scale

S is for scale the Object in X,Y,Z Axis
Scale

H for Hide
Alt + H for Unhide
C for select object (just try it)
B for select object (just try it)
Z for tansparan looks
A for Select All or Unselect All

Okay, I think enough for today, I'm Sory for my bad English and if u get mistake, wrong or U dont know about this posting, just comment down here and dont forget to visit my Youtube Channel Hendrakid Hendrakid

sory buat bahasa inggris ane yg jelek, namanya juga baru blajar BING

"Kalau ada yang tidak dimengerti, Silahkan tanya jawab di FP Tulis apa ??"

and Jangan lupa kunjungi blog ane http://tulis-apa.blogspot.com
http://hendra-kid.blogspot.com

Thank youemoticon-Blue Guy Cendol (L)emoticon-Blue Guy Cendol (L)emoticon-Sundul Gan (S)emoticon-Sundul Gan (S)
Beri apresiasi terhadap thread ini Gan!
Quote:

perlu diinget ada beberapa fungsi tertentu yang shortcutnya cuma bsa dpakek pas lagi edit mode. pencet tab buat edit mode
Quote:

thanks gan masukannyaemoticon-I Love Indonesia (S)

invert belum masuk tuh, tekan tombol i pda selected face
Salah kamar gan..
Mending di forum arsitektur/desainer

GDP Network
© 2018 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved
Ikuti KASKUS di