mabohiAvatar border
TS
mabohi
Guess Collection (Gc) Watches Owner Thread - Swiss Made -

Halo Agan & Sista sekalian...
Karena ane cari belum ada thread ini, jadi ane bikin aja setelah mendapat izin dari agan momod yang baik.

OK kita mulai saja...

=======================================================
Tujuan thread ini :
1. Agar menjadi suatu wadah diskusi bagi penggemar atau pengguna jam tangan Gc (Guess Collection)
2. Menjadi suatu pusat informasi segala suatu hal yang berhubungan dengan jam tangan Gc.
3. Membantu para penggemar dan penggunak jam tangan Gc untuk mendapatkan segala informasi yang diperlukan mengenai jam tangan Gc.
4. Semoga menjadi suatu manfaat bersama dengan adanya thread ini.
Izin dari Momod :

Selayang pandang tentang Gc :

1. PAUL MARCIANO
Paul Marciano is the founder of the GUESS fashion and lifestyle empire, an entrepreneur who aspired to greatness and made his dreams come true but is never satisfied and always looking for the next challenge. Paul Marciano founded the Gc brand in 1997 to reflect his own personal attitude and lifestyle.

'My own personal luxury comes from doing what I love every day, constantly creating new things and pushing the boundary of what is possible. Watches are one of my great passions and I wanted to create a statement of luxury that would be an extension of who I am. As such, the creation of Gc was one of my moments of Smart Luxury.' Official spokesperson for the Gc brand, Paul Marciano continues to be the brand's inspiration and is active in every aspect of its development and in the design of every timepiece.

2. Gc TIMEPIECES
Gc offers quality timepieces for men and women that combine prestigious Swiss watchmaking knowhow with fashionable design and premium materials - a smart blend of glamour and technicity that provides the brand with a unique positioning in the Swiss Made watch industry.

A Swiss precision movement beats at the heart of each Gc timepiece. All Gc timepieces are manufactured with the finest materials and luxurious details - from certified diamonds, sapphire crystals, mother-of-pearl dials, high-tech ceramic, 316L stainless steel and exquisite leather straps. Security features include deployment clasps and a screw-in crown and screw-down case back, for optimal water resistance. The Gc logo figures on the crown, clasp and case back, which also bears the engraved style number of the watch.

3. SMART LUXURY
Smart Luxury is the essence of the Gc brand –a feel good sensation, a feeling we all have in our lives when we know and feel that we have made the right choice - as illustrated by over 100 chosen rising star personalities around the world who have followed their passions in their dream professions.

Moments of Smart Luxury reflect individual expressions of joy, emotion and personal achievement.
In the same way that your timepiece expresses who you are, so too does a culinary dish with its choice of ingredients and combinations of colours and flavours just like a timepiece in its attention to details. Create your own Moment of Smart Luxury with a recipe specially invented by one of our rising star chefs.

Pelayanan konsumen :
PT Gilang Agung
Persada
Gedung Artha Graha
Building 25th Fl., JL. Jend. Surdiman, KAV. 52-53, Jakarta, 12190, Indonesia
TEL 62 21 515 0303
FAX 62 21 515 0123

Silahkan bagi Agan dan Sista penggemar dan pengguna Gc bisa join dan share disini ya... emoticon-I Love Indonesia (S)
Diubah oleh mabohi 09-04-2014 14:01
iwakendogAvatar border
tata604Avatar border
tata604 dan iwakendog memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan