stratovarius666Avatar border
TS
stratovarius666
Mandy Chiang explains her lesbian past

Former Hong Kong singer, Mandy Chiang recently clarified about the issue that sparked when she admitted to being in a relationship with a man.

According to HK Channel, the former 3T member who has now resigned from the music industry, stated that she was surprised when people turned their attention to her after changing her relationship status on Facebook, and revealed her new boyfriend to the public.

The idol star, who was previously rumoured to be a lesbian was accused of trying to cover up her past by making up a fake relationship.

Thus, on 1 April, she admitted on her Facebook, "When I was living in Taiwan, I went through two relationships. One was with a woman, and [the current] one with a man," Mandy wrote.

She admitted that her girlfriend had always wanted to publicise their romance, but at the time she was young and rebellious and didn't want to justify herself to others.

"To me, our relationship was our business and there is no need for us to face people's criticism and judgement," said Mandy, who stressed that she made the confession in order to set things straight and not hurt anybody.

She also admitted that they had an amicable breakup over a year ago, and added, "I am clarifying this because I respect her and I don't want her to be hurt. She is an important person in my life and she had sacrificed a lot for me. I want to thank her and her family for taking care of me."

She also refused to reveal the identity of her former girlfriend and urged everybody not to meddle. Mandy also denied that her statement which was made on 1 April was an April Fool's joke.

https://my.entertainment.yahoo.com/n...041600772.html

wow, semoga maho2 disini berani sepertinya emoticon-Matabelo
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan