alexa-tracking

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/52d38f05c1cb1785798b4696/masuk-delphi-programmer-urgently-needed
(masuk) Delphi Programmer URGENTLY NEEDED
Progress Group business areas consist of Real Estate,Health Care,Investments and Media .
Progress Group Development began in 1978 in New South Wales,Australia in the city of Wollongong , and in the central business district of Sydney ( Sydney Central Business District ) in the form of apartments and office buildings. In The early of 1980 Progress Group began develop its business in Indonesia , with an exclusive residential area Paradise Sunter in North Jakarta . Meanwhile, in late 1990 , Progress Group expand its property development business in South Tangerang to establish Serpong City Paradise housing .
With over 30 years experience in the field of Real Estate,Progress Group has successfully become a development company that have a strong believes and success in Indonesia . This was evidenced by the successful development of new homes that are comfortable and very well designed to more than 3000 households. Nevertheless Progress group will still continue to work hard to improve the quality of its work and the satisfaction of its customers in the years to come

Detail Jobs
  • Converts scientific, engineering, and other technical problem formulations to formats that can be processed by computer.

• Resolves symbolic formulations, prepares flowcharts and block diagrams, and encodes resultant equations for processing by applying extensive knowledge of branch of science, engineering, or advanced mathematics, such as differential equations or numerical analysis, and understanding of capabilities and limitations of computer.

• This is a professional level non-supervisory position which may require coordination of programming activities being conducted by the team

• Confers with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing.

• Works with necessary personnel to determine if modifications are necessary with interested personnel to determine necessity for modifications or enhancements.

• Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop new business process and programming solutions as directed by business and technical stakeholders.

• May coordinate activities of computer programmers.

Qualification

• Hold a Bachelor Degree in Information Technology (others with IT experience are encouraged to apply

• Male/Female 22-40 Years Old

• Ready to work in Sunter Area (North Jakarta)

If you are interested in the position,you may sent your CV to richard@progressgroup.co.id

for further information about our company,you can log on to www.paradise.co.id

emoticon-I Love Indonesia (S)emoticon-I Love Indonesia (S)
Bisa bisikin range salarynya gan ? emoticon-Cek PM (S)
cek PM gan..

Iya gan ... salary emoticon-Big Grin
cek PM gan..

salary

Salary brp boss ?
salarynya brp gan,,penempatannya gak bs daerah lain,,ane di depok
salary nya dicantumkan bos, ^_^