alexa-tracking

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/528c6047bdcb17135e000009/loker-apprentice
Loker: Apprentice at Elevenia.co.id
Elevenia.co.id (a Joint Venture between XL Axiata, Tbk and SK Planet - Korea)
Are you passionate about E-commerce business?

When you’re reading this, we suspect that you’ve got a lot of briliant ideas to share.
Elevenia.co.id is a product from PT. XL Planet, as newly established joint-venture incorporation in 2013 between PT. XL Axiata, Tbk (Top Telecommunication Company in Indonesia) and SK Planet, Co, Ltd (Subsidiary of SK Telecom - South Korea’s Biggest Telecommunication Company).

XL Planet set focus to operate as business to business to consumer (B2B2C / integrated open marketplace) e-commerce company in Indonesia.

The company’s vision to be the market leader in 2016, has generated distinct key value propositions which set them apart with other e-commerce players. The business allows primary engagement to the whole e-commerce ecosystem, i.e. from personal to business merchants, from integrated payment and delivery system to integrated mobile solution, even from open-highly secure platform to 24/7 customer care.
These all aim to create seamless and end to end customer journey without compromising their online shopping experience.
Interested? Read below for more details!

WHAT COULD I BE DOING?
- FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING: Handling all related to accounting and financial
- MARKETING: Developing digital, brand, promotion and social media marketing strategy
- CREATIVE: Working as web designer
- MERCHANDISER: Helping negotiate with all suppliers
- PLATFORM: Supervising backend and frontend services

WHAT MAKES THIS SO GREAT?
• You’ll gain a great learning and experiences.
• You’ll be part of Indonesia’s leading e-commerce and have one of the Indonesia most recognizable brands on your CV.
• You’ll learn from the experts, both expatriate and local, who’ve pushed technology to its limits and use it to do some amazing things.
• You’ll also work with our great partners, big names in virtually every industry you could think of.

WHAT SKILLS MUST I HAVE?
• Fresh graduate (well known university) or 1-2 years working experiences with good command of english and indonesian languages
• Relevant backgrounds such as marketing, business analytics, finance/accounting/HR, fashion, IT, writing or publishing.
• Ability to work in a team, with good communication skills
• Actively using social media
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills

I’M THE ONE YOU’RE LOOKING FOR!!

AWESOME! Send me your CV before 30 November 2013 and tell us why you’re the BEST candidate for this position then please send your CV to HR Recruitment Manager - charli@xlplanet.co.id
We will hire as permanent for best apprentice graduate!!

Anyway, if you interest in Platform and Creative then you can send the CV to:
General Manager IT Services Planning - Dendy.Pramudito@xlplanet.co.id