alexa-tracking

7 Guaranteed To Lift Up Your Day

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/525defe441cb17de70000006/7-guaranteed-to-lift-up-your-day
7 Guaranteed To Lift Up Your Day

A. WAKE UP
- Decide to have a good day!
*Today is the day the Lord hath made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalms 118:24)

B. DRESS UP
- The best way to dress up is to put on smile. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks!
*The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at outward appearance; But the Lord looks at the heart. (I Sam 16:7)

C. SHUT UP
- Say nice things & learn to listen! God give us 2 ears and 1 mouth, so He must meant for us to do twice as much listening as talking!
*He who guards His lips guards his soul. (Proverbs 13:3)
*Gossip betrays confidence. Avoid men who talk too much. (Proverbs 20:19)
*Listen to advice, accept instruction and in the end, you will be wise. (Proverbs 19:2)

D. STAND UP
- For what you believe in! Stand for something or you'll fall for anything!
*Let us not be weary in doing good; for at the proper time, we will reap a harvest if we don't give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good. (Galatians 6:9 -10)

E. LOOK UP
- To the Lord.
*I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)

F. REACH UP
- For something higher!
*Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path. (Proverbs 3: 5 - 6)

G. LIFT UP
- Your Prayers!
*Don't worry about anything; Instead Pray about everything. (Philippians 4:6)

http://www.goocap.com/2013/09/7-guar...-your-day.html
Lebih bijaksana gak usah dipake itu ayat2 kitab sucinya...gak semua org agamanya sama... dan disini bukan forum agama / penyebaran agama... pointnya bagus.. tp ya gitu doank terus mw diapain... ini forum H2H... lu mw curhat / cerita ttg masalah lu go ahead....

Fyi, im catholic
Quote:

diatas ayat apa om ? emoticon-Big Grin g tau bahasa linggisan gue emoticon-Ngakak