Thrill-Filled Roller Coaster Simulator
NoLimits is the ultimate roller coasters simulation game that let´s you experience authentic roller coaster thrills.
Focusing on realism and speed, NoLimits lets you ride real existing coasters, or build rollercoasters to your own specifications - with 27 different track styles, including inverted, hyper-coasters, wooden and shuttle coasters.
- Ride ultra-realistic roller coasters
- Choose between more than 70 great premade tracks
- Build your own rollercoaster with the Track Editor
- Screensaver Mode
- AVI Export
- Create mountains and lakes with the Terraformer
- Choose between 27 different track-styles
- Play the ride operator and dispatch the trains
- Different camera perspectives
- Choose your seat, car, and train "on the fly"
- Choose different environments (fog, sunset, etc...)
- Include 3DS scenery objects in your coaster tracks
- Realistic coaster physics
- More than one train simultaneously
- Synchronized block-safety-device
- 2-point-controlled brakes
- Station wait-time simulation
- Paint your coaster different colors
- 3D sound with Doppler effect
- Save screenshots at your favourite views
There are no limits in creating your own roller coasters with this great simulator!
"As a professional coaster designer (www.john-wardley.demon.co.uk) I want to congratulate you on a superb piece of software development."
John Wardley - Coaster Designer (created Nemesis and Air)
"I'm the developer behind Disney's original Coaster game, that came out ten years ago. I just wanted to say, its about time somebody made a good sequel for the designers in all of us, that don't care about park admissions, or lines. Great Job guys!"
Dan Duncalf - CEO Pipeworks Software, Inc.
"The best 3D replication of roller coasters I have seen to date."
Bob Mandel - Senior Editor AVault
"The best 3-D roller coaster simulator on the market"
James Allen - Editor GameGenie
"The most realistic coaster simulation game I've ever seen."
Jeremy Cardon - Webmaster ATTRACTIONLAND.COM
"Very realistic roller coaster simulation!"
System Requirements Win
-Pentium PIII or better
-3D accelerated video card with at least 32 MB Video-RAM
-128mb ram or better.
-100 megs free HD space.
download : download