Pre Sales Engineer includes:
Network & Infrastructure, System & Physical Security
SCOPE OF WORK / JOB DESCRIPTION for PRE SALES ENGINEER.
• Support sales team on proposal and solutions to customers.
• Meet customers to understand user requirements and come out with proposals.
• Prepare solution / design proposals.
• Generate Bill of Quantity for quotations.
• Assist sales in gathering 3rd party pricing and liaising with 3rd parties, if required.
• Generate Bill of Material for Implementation
• Supervise Implementation to meets design / solution.
• Customers presentations and clarifications.
• Support sales in tendering and bidding process.
• Transfer Knowledge to Sales
• Bachelor of Informatics / Information Technology degree at accredited 4-year college
• Minimum of 1 years experience in an IT Implementation, Sales or Sales Engineering role for a competitive System Integrator.
• Strong understanding of routers, switches, and enterprise LAN & WAN technologies including deep knowledge of TCP/IP and OSI layer model in business applications.
• Strong understanding of telecommunications voice services, phone systems, CCTV.
• Strong technical and organizational skills.
• Strong oral communications and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently, while demonstrating sound prioritization and judgment skills based on the business needs is essential.
Send your complete application not later than 30 June 2013