alexa-tracking
Selamat Guest, Agan dapat mencoba tampilan baru KASKUS Masih Kangen Tampilan Sebelumnya
Kategori
Kategori
Home / FORUM / All / News / ... / Lowongan Kerja /
Lowongan Kerja Untuk Bisnis Development PT. Smartfren Telecom Tbk
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/51b72ed03f42b2192100000e/lowongan-kerja-untuk-bisnis-development-pt-smartfren-telecom-tbk

Lowongan Kerja Untuk Bisnis Development PT. Smartfren Telecom Tbk [Experience Only]

You can help me to continue this message .. My company searching for new employee

A New Hire to replacement my position ..

Urgent and below is My Jobdesk :

Smartphone Channel Management

Smartphone

• Create outlet push program for Smartphone [handset and tablet] – in coordination with finance, comlog, BC, Procurement, Regional and Incentive Team

• Manage and monitor Smartphone Gadget Outlet [SGO] Program [e.g. BB Inject, BB Ecosystem] – in coordination with segment champion, allocation team, finance, comlog/procurement, BC, BOM, RCS

• Conduct cluster visit to get the feed back from cluster and to have better analyzing to propose recommendation for improvement plan regularly by coordination with Distribution Excellence Manager

You can called my Job Desk is "Business Development" that's similiar

Criteria :
  • Minimum from S1 Graduated
  • Open for all Major
  • Preferably have basic in english and active to comunication with other people
  • Have minimum 1 Years Experience with Client company, preferably in telecomunication
  • intermediete in Excel "Minimal Pivot and LookUp Table"
  • Interest to work hard and under presser
  • High motivation
  • In your CV please give your Project or what you doing in your currently historical Job

Placement in "Head Office Jakarta - Commercial Group"
Jl. H. Agus Salim No. 45 Sabang Menteng - Jakpus

You can your CV to my Email aang.anshori@smartfren.com
Subject "Lowongan Cluster Program Management - Smartphone Program"
Contact My Number for more Information 08881853268
Diubah oleh kyuroworld
blh tau jobdesc nya dan dtempatkan dimana?
Ngrim cv nya kmana gan?

GDP Network
Copyright © 2018, Kaskus Networks, PT Darta Media Indonesia.
Ikuti KASKUS di