Established in November 2008, we started as a partner of multinational courier company to deliver urgent documents and high value shipments within Jakarta Area.
- Assist in staff recruitment which include advertising, shortlisting candidates, attend interview, follow up on all recruitment procedure
- Handling & resolving of conflicts, feedback, complaints, grievances & disciplinary cases, pertaining to the employee’s related matters.
- Provide strategic advice to the management team on leveraging the welfare for the employees.
- Formulate department policies and streamline procedures.
- Assist in co-ordinating trainings for staffs including in-house training
- Other general affairs, including accommodation, travel, flight reservation, cafeteria, uniform, locker, clinic, and transportation, and stationery control.
- Any other HR administration work.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Human Resources Management
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Able to interact with all levels of employees and cope in fast-paced environment
Send your CV to :