alexa-tracking

Black Panther (2018) | Marvel's Black Superhero & King of Wakanda

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/51849c128327cf5f2100000c/black-panther-2018--marvels-black-superhero--king-of-wakanda

Spoiler for Black Panther:

Black Panther is an upcoming American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. Produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, it is intended to be the eighteenth film installment of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The film is directed by Ryan Coogler from a screenplay by himself and Joe Robert Cole, and stars Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa / Black Panther, alongside Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong'o, Danai Gurira, Martin Freeman, Daniel Kaluuya, Angela Bassett, Forest Whitaker, and Andy Serkis.

Black Panther is set to be released in the United States on February 16, 2018.

Quote:Premise
Following the events of Captain America: Civil War, Black Panther returns home as sovereign of Wakanda only to find his dual role of king and protector challenged by a long-time adversary in a conflict that has global consequences.

Director
Ryan Coogler

Producer
Kevin Feige

Cast
Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa / Black Panther:
Michael B. Jordan as Erik Killmonger
Danai Gurira as Okoye
Martin Freeman as Everett K. Ross
Daniel Kaluuya as W'Kabi
Angela Bassett as Ramonda
Forest Whitaker as Zuri
Andy Serkis as Ulysses Klaue

Distributor
Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures

Official Trailer
youtube-thumbnail

Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Featurette
Quote:
youtube-thumbnail

Imdb | Facebook | Twitter
EW CC Preview
Spoiler for EW CC Preview:

D23 Props
Spoiler for D23 Props:

Comic-Con Panel
youtube-thumbnail

See Chadwick Boseman Training For His Role In BLACK PANTHER
youtube-thumbnail

Marvel's Kevin Feige Enthuses BLACK PANTHER Movie Is 'Absolutely In-Development'
youtube-thumbnail

Black Panther Movie Coming Soon Says Stan Lee
Quote:
In a recent interview with Larry King, Stan Lee talked about globalizing MARVEL characters so he said there was an African superhero Black Panther that will get a movie soon. Click the link to check out the interview! You can go to the 0:45 mark thats when they begin talking of him.
youtube-thumbnail

Chadwick Boseman - Rumored Top Choice For BLACK PANTHER Expresses Interest
Chadwick Boseman made quite a name for himself in the past year based on his highly-acclaimed performance as legendary baseball player Jackie Robinson in the 2013 movie, 42. Since the film came out interest in the actor has grown, and according to Latino Review's El Mayimbe one studio in particular, Marvel, supposedly has Chadwick among their shortlist to play T'Challa in a live-action Black Panther film. Recently, Chadwick was asked about having interest in the role by blackfilm.com while he was doing press for his upcoming film, Draft Day, which stars Kevin Costner.
Quote: Could you see yourself playing Black Panther?

Chadwick Boseman: I could see myself doing anything in terms of comic book, action, or anything like that. Black Panther, in particular, I’m not going to answer that.

If not, then which character?

Chadwick Boseman: Let me put to you this way. If it’s character driven, I’ll do it. As long as it’s character driven, I would love to do it. If it’s just you in a suit and you with powers, then it doesn’t interest me, no matter how big it is. As long as it’s character driven, I’m totally into it. If they could figure out how to do Black Panther and make it fit the original or adapt to the times we’re in now and be new and innovative and be character driven and has the sense of what the comic book is supposed to be, but not bound by it, then yes, of course, I would want to do it.

http://www.blackfilm.com/read/2014/0...green-lantern/

Chadwick Boseman on BLACK PANTHER Rumors
youtube-thumbnail

More BLACK PANTHER Concept Art From CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR
Spoiler for More BLACK PANTHER Concept Art From CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR:

New Set Photos From South Korea Shooting
Spoiler for :

Teaser Trailer Claws In A Massive 89 Million Views In Its First 24 Hours On Release
Quote:
The first teaser trailer for Marvel and director Ryan Coogler's Black Panther debuted Friday during the first quarter of Game 4 of the NBA finals on ABC before being released online, and according to THR, our first official look at T'Challa's solo adventure generated a very impressive 89 million views in the first 24 hours.

Though this doesn't top the 136 million views amassed by the first Thor: Ragnarok teaser, it does comfortably surpass the views for teasers for the likes of Captain America: Civil War (61 million), Star Wars: The Force Awakens (55 million), and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (52 million).

Black Panther was also the king of social media, as the teaser got 349,000 mentions in 24 hours on Twitter - which means more people were talking about the teaser than the NBA game on which it debuted.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...-hours-1012811

Quote:Original Posted By homie4life

More

Director Reginald Hudlin Talks DJANGO UNCHAINED and BLACK PANTHER Involvement
Reginald Hudlin sat down with BlackFilm to chat about the 20 year anniversary of ‘92 comedy Boomerang, producing Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained and the potential of the Black Pantherfilm.

Quote:BlackFilm: San Diego Comic Con is coming up fast (July 11) and you’re always a fixture there, participating in the Black Panel and as the former writer of the Black Panther comic book. There’s been talk that Marvel is thinking of making a Black Panther film? Being an authority figure on the subject, who do you envision in the role?

Reginald Hudlin: Marvel owns the property and I knew that going in. People have been talking about doing a movie for many years, even before I got involved with the character. Clearly, I would love for it to be made. I’m very proud of my contribution to the Panther. I wrote the character for five years and I’ve sold more copies of the Black Panther than any other creator on the book. It’s up to Marvel’s decision as to who makes the film and what version they want to tell. In terms of actors, there are so many wonderful people that can be used, but it depends when they will make it. There’s no question that a movie like the Black Panther should have an all-star cast. From the main character, the royal family, the villains, it should be an epic. If it turns out that I can do something about the film, then I will, but until then, I’m working on a big kick ass film and hopefully that success will encourage people to make more movies about black heroes.

http://www.blackfilm.com/read/2012/0...ngo-unchained/

Raw Leiba Confirms Meeting With Marvel To Discuss BLACK PANTHER Villain Role
In a recent interview with worldofsuperheroes.com actor/stuntman Raw Leiba (Conan, Game of Thrones) confirms that he met with Marvel about playing The Black Panther's nemesis, Erik Killmonger.

Quote: Raw Leiba: Well, it really all started with a visit to Marvel, they knew about me, but it was being there at Marvel talking to the artist and the wonderful people that work there and Marvel getting that opportunity to see me in person that put me in this position, that was a combination of some really good people at Marvel and some good folks at ESPN, Including my friend ESPN’S Kenny Mayne. So myself and my Manager Charlie Wright went up there then after that truth took over and Marvel saw for themselves.

Infact one of the first things they mentioned, that I have, was how I look exactly like the character but it takes more than just looking like Killmonger you have to BE Killmonger. Having the acting experience coupled with all the athletic and fighting skill needed for the role, having trained with the world famous Gracie family in the art Brazilian Ju-Jitsu (Leiba has Brazilian, Native American, and African American roots) for many years and the stunt and stage combat experience made the process easier , so I knew when Marvel got the opportunity to see that it was gonna be a good thing.

It’s funny I had DC Comic executive tell me a few years back at Comic Con “If Marvel ever does Black Panther you’d have to be Killmonger or it aint real”, I laughed at the time, but here we are.

He then goes discusses what it would mean to him if he landed the role.

Quote: Raw Leiba: It would mean a lot, obviously Marvel is a fantastic enterprise and to have the opportunity to have a major role in any Marvel movie is a blessing. But people say to me “Raw you can be the lead superhero in some movie at some point why don’t you wait for a title character spot?” and I respond “Hey Idris Elba isn’t “the lead “in Thor but he played a fantastic character and Samuel L Jackson is a great Nick Fury, these opportunities are few and far between, so I’m blessed to be in this position.”

He is quick to point out that Killmonger has a relationship with X-Men's Storm in the comic books, and jokingly adds that it would be nice to share a kissing scene with Halle Berry. He then switches gears, becoming more serious as he explains why the role intrigues him.

Quote:Raw Leiba: what I love about Killmonger is that he’s a master tactician, with great military skill and great at hand to hand combat, I love all of that about him, now I don’t know what writer Mark Bailey has in store for the character, but I’m sure it’s gonna be awesome.

http://www.worldofsuperheroes.com/fi...-panther-film/

Stan Lee Confirms DOCTOR STRANGE Movie; Says BLACK PANTHER Is Being Developed
Quote:
The interwebs have been a buzz for a long time about Marvel, and what their next movie projects will be. Doctor Strange and Black Panther have long been rumored to get film treatments from Marvel with Stan Lee even saying that he can't wait to see them. Now, in a recent interview Lee says that you can for sure expect to see Doctor Strange on the big screen and that Black Panther is currently being developed. "Oh they are all being made into movies! I can tell you there will definitely be a Dr. Strange movie! They are working on Antman, which requires really small cameras! Black Panther is being developed, one of my favorites…the Inhumans…All the hero’s will eventually be made into movies," Said Lee. Like stated above this is not the first time Lee has talked about Strange and Panther movies. Although, last time he did talk about the movies he only said they were being considered.

http://www.scaddistrict.com/blog/201...2/stan-lee-qa/

RUMOR: Who Is At The Top Of The BLACK PANTHER Actor Shortlist?
Quote:
Latino Review's El Mayimbe is back with another (possible) scoop. Remember a while ago when Morris Chestnut made a few very interesting Black Panther references on his Twitter account but then removed them shortly after? This prompted Mr Mayimbe to do some digging and according to him, Marvel have a shortlist of actors they are looking at to play Black Panther and at the top is up-and-coming 42 star Chadwick Boseman. Now as we know, Marvel don't actually have a Black Panther movie in production so unless they have been very secretive about meeting with a director and getting something together, it's assumed that the will be casting the character for an appearance in Joss Whedon's sequel to The Avengers. But of course, all speculation -- and any casting rumor at this point should be taken with a grain of salt.

http://latino-review.com/2013/05/01/...black-panther/

RUMOR: BLACK PANTHER To Start Shooting Next Year
Quote:
With Marvel's first "Phase 3" movie (Ant-Man) set to start shooting next year, it shouldn't really come as too much of a surprise to learn that the studio are already planning more than just that and The Avengers 2 for 2015 and beyond. According to Latino-Review's @elmayimbe, the plan is to also shoot Black Panther in 2014 (more than likely for a 2016 release, although THAT is just speculation on our end at this point). The site also recently reported that 42 star Chadwick Boseman is front runner for the role. For now, file this under "Rumor", but it does sound as if more details will soon follow. If this is indeed the case, a cameo in Joss Whedon's superhero ensemble sequel also seems highly likely.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=79312

Djimon Hounsou Still Has BLACK PANTHER Role Desire
Quote:
Two-time Oscar-nominated actor Djimon Hounsou is one of many actors who have expressed interest in playing the title role in Marvel's unlikely Black Panther adaptation. And despite playing a villain, Korath the Pursuer, in Marvel's anticipated space epic Guardians of the Galaxy, Hounsou told the press during his Baggage Claim promotional run that he'd still like to play the King of Wakanda.

“It would be an honor to be T'Challa,” says Djimon Hounsou. “It would have to be done right, given the history of that character and that comic. I have a foot in the Marvel comics world now, so we'll see where they're going to take that.” Speaking about his comic book knowledge, the Fast the the Furious 7 actor says, “I never read any comic books when I was younger, I just remember one of my friends in Africa at a very young age used to carry these animated booklets with him - those were comic books, and he was passionate about them.”

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/09/24...-black-panther

emoticon-Toast Finally Open!emoticon-Toast
Spoiler for Update berita setahun terakhir:

Spoiler for Casting news:

Ane baru tahu ada Super Hero Marvel Black Panther emoticon-Big Grin
makin banyak comic yg diangkat ke film ,seruemoticon-Cendol (S)
semoga aja rilis film ini menjadi salah satu andalan marvel di masa depan nya. Emank sich banyak yang diharapkan dari film ini. Bakalan keren nich kostum nya.
Yg baru dengar sih kemungkinan ada cameo Black Panther di Avenger 2. Kalau BP dibuat film-nya, berarti kemungkinan besar akan muncul di Avenger 3.
Semoga masih sempat nonton Avenger 3 dst emoticon-Smilie
Wuihh keren nih. Black Panther from Africa. Kira" alur ceritanya gmna nih?
jadi penasaran. . kira-kira bakal nongol gak ya di the avangers 2 ?? hehehehe
haduh...haduh...

avenger 2 cpet dibuat... heheh emoticon-Kiss emoticon-Matabelo
ditungu rilisnya nih film...
mudah2an aja ngga kalah saing sma film2 marvel sebelumnya... emoticon-Cendol (S)
wah mantep black panther

semoga bisa jadi villain yg seimbang buat lawan2nya emoticon-Big Grin
tlng trasletin ke bhs ind dong gan... hehehe
ini ceritanya tentang apa ya emoticon-Big Grin

no clue sama sekali tentang super heroes satu ini emoticon-Malu (S)
Gan,ane kagak mudeng bahasa inggris..mau pake goggle translate pasti pengertiannya banyak beda..,copy paste nya sekalian pake bahasa indo donk gan
tolong jelasin karakter yg 1 ini dong emoticon-Embarrassment
sepertinya menarik nih film emoticon-Big Grin
wow kayaknya keren gan..
black panther
kykny waktu itu udh ada deh nih tritnya
emoticon-Bingung (S)

gw berharap yg meranin BP wesley snipe emoticon-Cool
beuh..bakal masuk the avenger ni black panther..mantap2