alexa-tracking

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/516b5f12601243fb4300000e/data-entry-task-only-for-2-days
Smile 
Data Entry Task (only for 2 days)
CLOSED NOW
Thanks

Hi All,

I need a person to help with miscellanous tasks on a needed basis. Here are some qualifications you should have:
1. Good understanding of English.
2. Honest, dependable, ethical, reliable and easy to communicate with.
3. Reliable internet connection & familiar in using Ms. Office (2007).
4. Have a BCA account for payment (a must).
5. Preferred to have experiences in data entry or similar tasks (newbies are welcome though).
6. For now, I only have small task (copy-paste work only for 1 or 2 days so plese don`t PM if you do not have times to get it done in 2 days) but if I like your perfomance, I may contact the same person again for another miscellanous tasks on a needed basis.

This is an online work. Your task is only to copy & paste from a website (will be provided), and enter it to 3 coloumns. I am happy to pay Rp. 135/row.
Anyone interested and qualified, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks
hmm harus ada BCA ya gan?
ini bekerjanya di mana ya??

i want to get the job

Hello sir, i am very interesting with the job can i get your contact number? please PM back to me thx emoticon-Smilie
Sir, I am interesting with the job. Can you please PM me or email me at lennylen38@gmail.com? Or can you tell mre your contact number? Thanks
Updated all, please check the post. Thanks
Mr/Ms, I am interesting with the job. Can you please PM me? Or can you tell me your contact number? Thanks
emoticon-Blue Guy Cendol (L) emoticon-Blue Guy Cendol (L) emoticon-Blue Guy Cendol (L)
ninggalin jejak dulu

butuh banyak baris nih, sayang layar ane kecil emoticon-Sorry
PM sent for you mr/mrs

please check and reply emoticon-Smilie

thx