PT SGS INDONESIA
PT. SGS Indonesia is a member of SGS Group, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and Certification Company. Recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity, we employ 59,000 people and operate a network of more than 1,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
We, at SGS, believe that happy customers come from happy employees and understand that people are at the center of our success. If you feel that you have the qualities required to become part of our SGS team then we would very much like to hear from you.
We are currently in need of qualified & dynamic individuals, who are competitive, profit driven, and have the energy to deliver. People, who keep things simple, act quickly and decisively and above all "act with integrity". We are looking for
Internal Legal Council And Business Development
Reporting directly to the local Managing Director, this is a senior level position acting under general direction. This position is responsible for representing & developing the Business in the region
• Managing Director
- Involve and help Managing Director with all duties of a company regarding the Law. These include giving advice to the MD for a company when necessary, assuring the businesses we work for comply with legal requirements, and managing both internal and external legal resources.
- Has responsibility of providing helpful legal assistance on issues such employment, company policies, disputes and contracts.
- Advising minimal liability/legal exposure for the company and researching the implications of legislation and case laws that could impact the business and reporting findings back to the Managing Director.
- Work with other sectors of the company on certain projects such as taxes, fund raising, and developing policies.
- Review all legal documents, reviewing them to make sure they are effectively drafted and interpreted.
- Advice the relevant Business Manager of the degree of legal risks associated with any considered contract and obligations.
- Review internal and external contracts, agreements and documentation to ensure compliance with the laws within the concerned jurisdictions, and take the lead on negotiating terms of engagement with vendors, suppliers, purchasers etc, in order protect the interest of the company.
- Business Development:
- Design and implement business strategy to develop the business with Governments and / or institutions to grow the SGS revenue and profitability.
- Design and develop proposals to both existing (mandate expansion) and new clients (market extensoin).
- Independently developes and collaborates on sales proposals and responses to RFP/RFQ's and tenders, working closely with regional operational staff and Product Managers to ensure that project scope, schedules and budgets are accurately planned, monitored, communicated and met.
- Conduct or assist in contract negotiations.
- Participates in strategic planning projects, and implements the marketing of new and existing service lines with other business units to develop cross-promotional synergies, opportunities and programs.
- Responsible for contract maintenance, including monitoring our client scope, regular rate reviews, change of scope orders and timely renegotiation of contracts. Responsible for follow up with clients after project closure.
- University degree with major Law.
- Five years working experience.
- Fluent Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal, written and comprehension).
- Strong analytic skills as well as strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have sound practical judgment as well as ability to work in a diverse team.
- Must have solid knowledge of the law and able to grasp new concepts with ease and accuracy.
- Self starter, independent worker. Able to handle confidential information.
- Must be very organized and need to have good time management skills to meet deadlines on time.
If you meet above requirement, kindly send your CV and job application to:firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply via jobstreet
For further information, please visit our company homepage:
Thank you and good luck!