Start-up financial data provider, datarivers.net, is looking for part-time and freelance writers to write compelling articles in English for our websites, newsletters, and other regular reports to begin immediately.
We prefer writers who are not just skilled but are also committed to their work, those with a passion for bringing words to life.
Most of the content will be about financial topics including mutual funds, fixed income and equities as well as tourism-related issues.
Knowledge about the financial markets is an added advantage but not compulsory. We will provide topics for articles and a set of points for you follow and create stories.
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Conduct polls and interviews with key players in the financial markets mainly mutual funds, equities, and fixed income via telephone, emails or face-to-face as necessary.
• Attend industry event, observe emerging trends in the financial industry and help guide the company as it relates to these topics including behind-the-scenes information about product launches, content updates.
• Write 400-500 word per page/ article/ blog in excellent English, according to our requirements and formats. Else the articles will be rejected.
• Add images and videos as necessary to the articles. You are not allowed to post the articles yourself.
• Respond promptly on a daily basis to our questions and assignments either via emails, Yahoo Messenger, Skype, SMS or Blackberry Messenger, not once in a few days.
• Evangelize articles via numerous channels such as blogs, social media including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter as well as research reports and newsletters.
• Excellent command of written English.
• A proven track record of managing multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines.
• Able to work independently, with strong work ethics.
• Work with colleagues from other departments to ensure articles meet high standards.
• Negotiable depending on the quality of the articles.
For further details, please contact :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : datarivers.net
Address : Jl. Haji Namad No. 14 A, Via Jalan Akses UI, Kelapa Dua,
Depok 16951, Jawa Barat
Telephone : +6221 87715548