Program Assistant at a Non-profit Organization
A non-profit organization in education is seeking for a Program Assistant:
• Works closely with our Program Coordinators in managing and coordinating programs, including administrative preparations, local visits and trainings, post-program implementation and evaluation.
• Responsible in interpreting and translating for our guests and/or delegation in every meeting or visit related to our programs.
• Maintains positive connection and long-term relationship with schools, universities, program alumni, local institutions, and government officials.
• Builds communication and teamwork between the organization and our partners.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree related to field is required.
• Minimum two years of relevant, progressively responsible experience as an administrator.
• Fluency in speaking/reading/writing English and Bahasa Indonesia, and strong interpreting skills are required.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to effectively work and manage a group of people, especially youth.
• Has educational knowledge of group management, discussion leading, creative/critical thinking, and problem solving.
• Ability to accept guidance and supervision, and seek guidance when needed.
• Available to work 5 days a week, occasionally longer.
• Available to travel within the country when needed.
• Good character, integrity, self-reflective.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated with high personal stamina.
• Woman candidates are preferable.
Send your Curriculum Vitae and any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above to our email address:
Closing Date: 22 March 2013