SENIOR MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
· Plan and execute System Development process for Microsoft SharePoint & Collaboration Service related implementation, enhancements and migrations.
· Leading a team or work independently on the development of Microsoft SharePoint’s workflow applications for the clients.
· Leading a team or work independently on the development of Web Part on Microsoft SharePoint platform for the clients.
· Responsible to design and articulate high-level Microsoft SharePoint’s architecture based on clients’ requirements.
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
· Practical experience in Microsoft SQL database development skills.
· Strong knowledge and skills in C# software programming language.
· Past experiences in leading a team of software developers. · Minimum 3 years exposure to Microsoft SharePoint software development.
· Acceptable level of English communication and written skills.
The remuneration package will commensurate with work experience. Professional training will be provided to successful applicant.
worked location Malaysia
Please send your resume to :