PT Artha Mitra Interdata is a solution integrator and provider company, specializing in implementing integrated solutions that concern about data and infrastructure optimization.
From the beginning of the operation in 2003, we have set a target to serve various institutions from government to private owned corporations with different sectors of industries such as: manufacturing, distribution, public sectors, media, and financial/banking industries.
_ A10 Networks Inc.
_ Blue Coat Systems, Inc.
_ Gemalto NV
_ Juniper Networks, Inc.
_ Quintum Technologies, Inc.
_ ShoreTel, Inc.
Further information can be found at www.arthamitra.co.id
Education, training, experience
1. Male / Female, max. 35 years old.
2. S1 Degree from reputable university.
3. Fresh Grad are welcome.
4. Min. 2 years of work experience in administration (Preferred).
5. Have good business contact with competitive environment.
6. Have good business contacts with different sets of people as he / she needs them in handling the marketing of products and services.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS REQUIRED
1. Excellent customer service skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Extensive fault finding / troubleshooting skills.
4. Ability to priorities & multitask.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills.
6. Excellent written and spoken English.
7. Flexible and adaptable to meet the team's needs.
8. Honest, hardworking and reliable.
9. Sense of ownership.
10. Ability to work under pressure.
11. Tenacity (Can do Attitude).
1. Generating and updating maintenance information in database system.
2. Generating maintenance agreement for customer.
3. Generating renewal quotes before the maintenance licenses expire to customer.
4. To follow up and coordinate with CAM / PM on renewal quotes.
5. Call sales leads over the phone and internet.
6. Generating reports for internal use.
Attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume, recent photograph & Copy of ID card to:
Only short listed candidates will be notified