alexa-tracking

.: « Steel Panther Fans Club » :.

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/512705362775b45a1f000013/steel-panther-fans-club

--------
You have been WARNED!

Steel Panther is a heavy metal band from Los Angeles, California mostly known for their profane and humorous lyrics as well as their exaggerated on-stage personas that reimagine and parody the heavy metal music and lifestyle of the 1980s. They have released three studio albums garnering mostly positive reviews.

Biography

Metal Skool

The quartet began to gain popularity in the Sunset Strip during the early 2000s under the name Metal Shop (soon changed into Metal Skool, then into Steel Panther). Their lineup consists of vocalist Ralph Saenz ("Michael Starr"), drummer Darren Leader ("Stix Zadinia"), bassist Travis Haley ("Lexxi Foxxx"), and guitarist Russ Parrish ("Satchel"). The band did weekly shows on Monday nights at theViper Room, playing covers of 1980s hair metal hits while parodying the bands that made the songs famous. Despite presenting themselves under different stage names, experience in the Van Halen tribute band, they finally managed to gain some success. In 2003 Steel Panther published Hole Patrol, their auto-produced debut. The band appeared in a Discover Card advertisement as Danger Kitty and in the sitcom Drew Carey Show as themselves. Also in 2003, their song "Death to All But Metal" was included in a compilation CD called Hey, That's What I Call Sludge! Vol. 1 put out by the Metal Sludge web site. Their cover of the song "Fantasy" by Aldo Nova was used as the opening musical theme for the MTV program Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory. On November 27, 2007 Metal Skool played original songs as well as covers of KISS songs at the Gene Simmons roast, they can be seen in the background of Gene Simmons' reality show Gene Simmons Family Jewels. That year, they also appeared as themselves on Las Vegas in the episode "The High Price of Gas".

Steel Panther
In April 2008 the band decided to change their name from Metal Skool to Steel Panther, making a new debut at The Rockin' Saddle Club in Redlands, California. In an interview with Michael Staff, he states that the band's name wasn't inspired by Steel Dragon, the band with Zakk Wylde and Mark Wahlberg in the movie Rock Star. In May 2008, the band signed a contract with Republic Records (owned by record label Universal Records) announcing plans for a new studio album.
The first single, an updated version of "Death to All but Metal", first appeared on iTunes on 27 January 2009, whereas the album, entitled Feel the Steel and produced by Jay Ruston, was published on 9 June, during the same year. A promotional video, directed by actor Dean Cameron, was shot for the song "Fat Girl (Thar She Blows)".
Sometime collaborator Dean Cameron, also credited with co-writing "Supersonic Sex Machine" on "Balls Out", directed and co-wrote a pilot presentation in an attempt to land Steel Panther their own television program.
On December 6, 2011, Steel Panther announced their second solo UK tour in support of their newest album Balls Out. Tickets for the shows went on sale on December 9, 2011, with many ticket providers selling out their allocations within a month. This Prompted another headline UK tour taking place in November 2012
Steel Panther played on the main stage at Download Festival in June 2012, during which they were joined on stage by Corey Taylor of Slipknot to play Death to All But Metal. They played in front of a crowd of over 100,000 people.

Hole Patrol
Released 2003, 2005 (Reissue)
Recorded 2003
Genre Heavy metal, glam metal, comedy metal
Length 19:57 (2003)
Label Self-released
Producer Metal Skool

1. "Satan's Intro" – 1:11
2. "Big Boobs" – 3:32
3. "Is It Hot in Here" – 0:37 (spoken word skit)
4. "Hell's on Fire" – 2:59
5. "Fat Girl (Thar She Blows)" – 4:15
6. "Michael Falls in Love" – 0:21 (spoken word skit)
7. "Stripper Girl" – 3:33
8. "Ginger Pusses Out" – 0:21 ("Lexxi Pusses Out" on the reissue) (spoken word skit)
9. "Metal Shop" – 3:46 (2003 original track)
10. "Cleveland Roxx" – 2:30 (2005 replacement track)

--------------

Feel the Steel
Released 2009
Recorded 2008–2009
Genre Heavy metal
Length 44:27
Label Universal
Producer Jay Ruston

1. "Death to All But Metal" (featuring Corey Taylor, Slipknot) – 2:30
2. "Asian Hooker" (featuring Corey Taylor, Slipknot) – 4:02
3. "Community Property" – 3:39
4. "Eyes of a Panther" – 3:37
5. "Fat Girl (Thar She Blows)" – 4:38
6. "Eatin' Ain't Cheatin'" – 3:50
7. "Party All Day (Fuck All Night)" (featuring Justin Hawkins, The Darkness) – 3:03
8. "Turn Out the Lights" (featuring M. Shadows, Avenged sevenfold) – 4:24
9. "Stripper Girl" – 3:35
10. "The Shocker" – 4:10
11. "Girl from Oklahoma" – 3:57
12. "Hell's On Fire" (bonus track) – 3:02

Quote:

--------------

Balls Out
Released October 28, 2011
Recorded August 2010—May 2011
Genre Glam metal, heavy metal, comedy rock
Length 47:28
Label Universal Republic
Producer Jay Ruston

1. "In the Future" (featuring Dane Cook) 1:28
2. "Supersonic Sex Machine" 3:10
3. "Just Like Tiger Woods" 3:41
4. "17 Girls in a Row" 3:41
5. "If You Really, Really Love Me" 2:25
6. "It Won't Suck Itself" (featuring Chad Kroeger and Nuno Bettencourt) 2:54
7. "Tomorrow Night" 2:58
8. "Why Can't You Trust Me" 4:01
9. "That's What Girls Are For" 3:59
10. "Gold-Digging Whore" 3:55
11. "I Like Drugs" 4:19
12. "Critter" 3:38
13. "Let Me Cum In" 3:30
14. "Weenie Ride" 4:20
15. "Do You Wanna Do Me" (Japan bonus track) 3:18
16. "Handicapped Slut" (Japan bonus track) 4:01

Quote:

--------------

British Invasion [Live DVD/Blu-Ray]
Studio Guitar Anarchy Studios c/o AFM
Release Date 29 Oct 2012

DVD 1: FILMED AT BRIXTON ACADEMY 2010
1. Eyes Of A Panther
2. Eatin' Ain't Cheatin'
3. Fat Girl
4. Hair Solo
5. Party All Day
6. Hell's On Fire
7. Stripper Girl
8. Asian Hooker
9. Turn Out The Lights
10. Girl From Oklahoma
11. We Want Pussy
12. Community Property
13. The Shocker
14. Death To All But Metal
BONUS FEATURES
15. 30 Minute Documentary
16. Deleted Scenes

DVD 2: BONUS TRACKS FROM DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL 2012
1. Supersonic Sex Machine
2. Community Property
3. Tiger Woods
4. 17 Girls In A Row
5. Death To All But Metal (feat. Corey Taylor from Slipknot)

--------------

All You Can Eat
Released April 1, 2014
Recorded 2013
Genre Glam metal, hard rock, heavy metal, comedy rock
Length 48:09
Label Kobalt

1. "Pussywhipped" 4:37
2. "Party Like Tomorrow is the End of the World" 4:01
3. "Gloryhole" 4:32
4. "Bukkake Tears" 4:47
5. "Gangbang at the Old Folks Home" 3:47
6. "Ten Strikes You're Out" 3:24
7. "The Burden of Being Wonderful" 3:29
8. "Fucking My Heart in the Ass" 4:14
9. "B.V.S." 3:57
10. "You're Beautiful When You Don't Talk" 3:49
11. "If I Was the King" 3:42
12. "She's on the Rag" 3:50
13. "She's On The Rag" (Alternate Version) (iTunes bonus track) 4:46

Quote:

awak disini dulu ah, ada threadnya steel panther. emoticon-Ngakak

death to all but metal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

untuk konsernya cari sendiri di youtube, terlalu bagus soalnya emoticon-Ngakak (S)
ini thread bisa berbahaya buat massa FPI dan org yg ga punya selera humor emoticon-Smilie
Quote:

3 hal yg menyebabkan orang gak suka band ini: emoticon-Big Grin

1. itu orang gak suka lagu2 barat 80's
2. itu orang gak punya selera humor
3. itu orang gak bisa bhs. inggris
Quote:

you have been reported emoticon-Smilie

live feat Corey emoticon-Big Grin

emoticon-Big Grin
Quote:

1 hal yang pssti orang suka band ini. BOOBIEEES
Quote:

'Cause my heart belongs to you
My love is pure and true
My heart belongs to you
But my cock is community property

emoticon-Big Grin
Wah ada band lawak gokil nih, emoticon-Ngakak emoticon-Ngakak

Share gan livenya yang banyak (•)(•) nya,hahahaha emoticon-Ngakak
2 album uda diupload emoticon-Big Grin

sisanya kapan2 klo sempet + koneksi gak down emoticon-Ngakak (S)

*update:
waduh baru juga sehari, uda kena copyright aja emoticon-Cape d... (S)

*update:
files uda di re-upload emoticon-Big Grin
lagu2 recommended by me:

- Fat Girl
- Hell's on Fire
- Death to All But Metal
- Community Property
- Party All Day
- Turn Out the Lights
- Stripper Girl
- Girl from Oklahoma
- Supersonic Sex Machine
- Just Like Tiger Woods
- 17 Girls in a Row
- If You Really, Really Love Me
- It Won't Suck Itself
- Critter
- Weenie Ride
emoticon-Ngakak

asian hooker... epic neoclassical-solo

F*ck all night party all day... klonengan Bon Jovi

trus ada lagi yang mirip more than words nya extreme sama here I go againnya whitesnake emoticon-Ngakak

kereeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn!!!, baru 2 bulan yg lalu nemu nie band dan langsung pol in lop emoticon-Kiss

Keren gan Steel Panther itu, ane suka sih cuma 1 lagu aja yang F*ck All Night and party all day itu aja yang lain ane belum pernah denger,

ini band yang konser mesti nampilin Buah dada kan gan?
kocak gan nih band emoticon-Ngakakemoticon-Ngakak
akhirnya setelah bertahun2 ane dengerin ni band ada juga yg bikin fans clubnya wkwkwk "fuck all night and party all day"
HAHAHA..
emoticon-Ngakak
baru 2 hari gw tahu band ini, langsung seneng sama musik nya..
dan ternyata setelah gw dengerin lagu"nya. semuanya bertemakan tentang **x .
emoticon-Ngakak
mau ngeluarin album baru lagi taun depan emoticon-Big Grin

----------------
STEEL PANTHER: New Album Title Revealed

The Dude from 106.5 KWHL conducted an interview with vocalist Michael Starr of Los Angeles glam-metal jokesters STEEL PANTHER before their August 31 show at the House Of Blues in Las Vegas, Nevada. You can now watch the chat below.

STEEL PANTHER has set "All You Can Eat" as the title of its third album, tentatively due in early 2014. A video for the song "Party Like It's The End Of The World" is being filmed this month.

Regarding the new CD title, Starr said: "We feel like STEEL PANTHER is like a buffet. You know what I mean?! There's a little bit of everything for everybody. And you can have as much of us as you want."

STEEL PANTHER's new album was recorded in part in Sherman Oaks, California with producer Jay Ruston (ANTHRAX, STONE SOUR, MEATLOAF).

Speaking to the South Bend Tribune, STEEL PANTHER drummer Stix Zadinia (real name: Darren Leader) stated about the band's new CD: "If you liked [2009's] 'Feel The Steel' and [2011's] 'Balls Out', you will love this record. It is more heavy metal songs that are hooky and great and fun and make you want to rock and make you want to have a good time and party. Also, there is a lot of riffage on this album that I think anybody who has ever questioned this band — 'Oh, those guys wear spandex and it is 2000-whatever' — these songs are going to put all of that to rest."

STEEL PANTHER is the '80s metal/hard rock tribute band formerly known as METAL SKOOL. The group's lineup includes guitarist "Satchel" (real name Russ Parrish; ex-FIGHT) and singer "Michael Starr" (real name Ralph Saenz; ex-L.A. GUNS). Onstage, the band both pays tribute to and lampoons the heyday of '80s glam metal. The group's between-song comedy includes jests at conflict between bandmembers, discussions of drugs, sex, and improvised humor with the crowd.

Regarding naysayers that say STEEL PANTHER is a joke-metal band, Zadinia said: "Listen to our record and tell us that our songs aren't better than most of the bands out there. How funny is that? At the end of the day, it comes down to the songs. I think our songs — without sounding egotistical — I think our songs are great. When you hear the hooks in our songs, you hear the playing and you hear the vocals, you throw that up against any band in any era, and I think it stands up."

"Balls Out" sold nearly 12,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 40 on The Billboard 200 chart.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ste...relETQDJHQ4.99