alexa-tracking

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/50cc0b19631243aa70000003/if-you-know-much-about-literature-story-please-come-in
if you know much about literature story please, come in!
Hello Agan, and Sist.
I need your recommendations about short story that involved feminism, or intertextuality (compare two story that refers to) such, "don't call me by my right name" there is feminism factors in it, "cinderella" and "Perempuan Buta Tanpa Ibu Jari" intertextuality.
will be pleasure if you want to share story that involved that terms.
Thanks in Advanced. emoticon-Smilie
Must the work be in English? If the work may be in bahasa Indonesia, and if I'm not mistaken (and actually I've asked a friend of mine that study literature in postgraduate program, so it would nearly be impossible), Sitti Nurbaya is sometimes included as a story about feminism. St. Takdir Alisjahbana also wrote some works about feminism; just google it and find his works.
Quote:Original Posted By 4999600
Must the work be in English? If the work may be in bahasa Indonesia, and if I'm not mistaken (and actually I've asked a friend of mine that study literature in postgraduate program, so it would nearly be impossible), Sitti Nurbaya is sometimes included as a story about feminism. St. Takdir Alisjahbana also wrote some works about feminism; just google it and find his works.

hmmm, i don't know, but i bet it can be. hmmmm, i try to searching about your recommendations, thanks anyway emoticon-Big Grin
Quote:Original Posted By boatonaroad

hmmm, i don't know, but i bet it can be. hmmmm, i try to searching about your recommendations, thanks anyway emoticon-Big Grin

Oh, iya. I forgot. You asked about short story, but I recommended you novels. Is it okay?

Oh, iya. I forgot. You asked about short story, but I recommended you novels. Is it okay?

hahahah yes, but i didn't connect at that time emoticon-Ngakak
i thought about your recommendations last night, but it would be long story.
But finally, i had find short story by Kate Chopin emoticon-Big Grin but thanks emoticon-Big Grin
Quote:Original Posted By boatonaroad

hahahah yes, but i didn't connect at that time emoticon-Ngakak
i thought about your recommendations last night, but it would be long story.
But finally, i had find short story by Kate Chopin emoticon-Big Grin but thanks emoticon-Big Grin

Haha, sorry for bad recommendation. I also didn't connect when giving you an answer. emoticon-Hammer

Haha, sorry for bad recommendation. I also didn't connect when giving you an answer. emoticon-Hammer

hhe it's okey, don't mention it emoticon-Smilie
well, what is it for, gan? ordinary task or essay??

this is out of topic but i'm on my way to compose my essay, examining feminism theory too

but i was using a film, and you'll take a book

so, if i'm not disturbing, can I have some time to share this case with you? while i hope it can make things easier and faster for both of us

emoticon-Matabelo
Quote:Original Posted By myaz25

this is out of topic but i'm on my way to compose my essay, examining feminism theory too

so, if i'm not disturbing, can I have some time to share this case with you? while i hope it can make things easier and faster for both of us

emoticon-Matabelo

Just find a movie based on the novel/story. emoticon-Hammer Sitti Nurbaya, for example, has its own film version.

Just find a movie based on the novel/story. emoticon-Hammer Sitti Nurbaya, for example, has its own film version.

oh, i thought....

....well, Sex and The City has those two too, gan!

anyway, did you have any link to a PDF that contain a clear explanation of feminism and everything about it? emoticon-Matabelo

oh, i thought....

....well, Sex and The City has those two too, gan!

anyway, did you have any link to a PDF that contain a clear explanation of feminism and everything about it? emoticon-Matabelo

Just search it via Google, you will find it for sure. And of course the source is mostly in English.

emoticon-Matabelo

thank you for your favor gan, i had find the story emoticon-Big Grin