1. Your birthday present will be a portrait that they’ve taken of you.
2. They rather hold their bulky camera bag, than hold hands with you.
3. They can find the beauty in anything
4. On a romantic date, you’ll watch the sun go down and think “Wow this is gorgeous” and they’ll go “mirror lock, tripod, and stop down f/8 at 1/125.”
5. You can’t get them a birthday/Christmas present without spending at least $500
6. They hate your emo friends profile pics.
7. They like to stand in bus stand watching people for great lengths of time.
8. They won’t return your calls or text messages, but you can bet they’re still posting pics on Flicker
9. In a panic situation instead of running away they will grab their cam and go down to take pics
10. Bringing their camera means, bringing 50lbs of equipment
11. Camera gadgets are too expensive, you will owe them thousand dollar if you accidentally break their stuffs.
12. They rather pay $1,000+ on new lens than a purse on you.
13. They spend all their time on the computer and internet but wont reply you in chat box.
14. Everything is watermarked.
15. You can’t take a photo with them without taking at least five more.
16. They get angry when your friends use DSLR to take pics at random gathering and post the photos on Facebook.
17. They still use film cameras. (Being Classical)
18. They may like weather that you hate.
19. A photography workshop means lot to them instead of your Anniversary.
20. No matter they have car or a bike they prefer walking.