Taiwan - China - Hong Kong - India - Malaysia - New Zealand - Singapore - Philippines - Australia - United States - Egypt – Sudan – Indonesia
Classical Mental Arithmetic (CMA) is an educational institute that specializes in two-hand abacus mental arithmetic. CMA educational system emphasizes on total brain development which allow students unleash their great mind potential through the accelerated learning of Abacus Arithmetic, Mental Arithmetic, and Aural Arithmetic coupled with advanced multimedia-based curriculum.
Since its establishment in 1984, CMA’s unique and scientifically proven concept has helped thousands of children develop exceptional mental arithmetic abilities which enable them to perform significantly well academically.
To date, CMA is amongst one of the world’s fastest growing mental arithmetic training institutes with presence in over 13 countries across Asia Pacific, America and Africa.
Our newly-opened centre in Gajah Mada, West Jakarta and Gading Serpong are seeking highly qualified candidates for:
- Minimum D-3 Graduate, any field
- Equipped with good knowledge of arithmetic
- Prior experience in teaching mathematic, abacus, and brain development program are adventegous
- Male/ female, maximum 30 years old
- Have minimum 2 (two) years experience in similar field
- Preferably has experience in teaching / coaching young children
- Love children, passionate in education, responsible and dedicated.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Creative, dynamic, and good team player
- Discipline and have high sense of commitment
- Be able to Multi-Task to fulfill the CMA Center day to day routine.
- Submit your application, CV, and recent photograph
- Attend The Teacher’s Training Program
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above job, please submit your application to:
CMA Gajahmada & Gading Serpong
Email: [email]cma.gajahmada @ yahoo.com[/email]
Attn : HRD Manager