Malam Gan Kaskuser
You can’t afford the wasted time, effort, and cost of searching for and replacing lost or missing assets. With Asset Manager, you can track the assets you have, where they are, how much they cost, and more. You can use existing barcodes or create your own to check in and check out tools and equipment to employees.
Never lose track of your assets again – with Asset Manager 2012, you can print barcode labels for your assets and check them in/out to employees. Attach Owner’s Manuals, service logs, and more to maintain a complete history for each of your assets.
When servicing an item, track the service instructions, tips and tricks, vendors, and contacts through your database. If the item needs to be serviced again, you will have all the information you need at hand. You can quickly locate the items using a barcode scanner or a quick search.
• Track an unlimited number of assets.
• Attach pictures, owner’s manuals, and other files easily.
• Print barcodes for your assets, or use existing barcodes to identify your assets.
• Check items out to employees, and maintain a full history of ownership.
• Print and save asset reports in a variety of formats.
• Track related vendors and contacts.