alexa-tracking

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5092d557e974b4ab27000053/share-why-do-you-wannabe-an-english-teacher
(Share) Why Do You Wannabe An English Teacher?
Dear Educators,

Let me introduce myself. I am Isti, a fourth year student, majoring English Education.

I am really passionate to be an English teacher. I know, teaching English in Indonesia is quite hard because of many reasons, such as: the curriculum, paradigm, students' belief about English and many more.

But personally, those reasons challenge me to take a part as an agent of change. I mean, I would like to be a teacher who could make English as a fun subject for the students. So, there is no anxiety during the learning anymore.

That's only my brief story. Thus, I would like know the reason why you want to be an English teacher emoticon-Smilie

I really appreciate reading your story because your story will motivate me and then finally I will come up with a decision
"I choose a right path"

So, let's share !
emoticon-Kiss
ideologies and impartation!
Quote:Original Posted By william4fs
ideologies and impartation!

What do you mean by "ideologies" and impartation?
Would you please explain it deeper? emoticon-Smilie
Nah, it's not that i want to be an english teacher. But i have to teach english for my fellow staff in restaurant. So anybody have any samples on how to teach english for dummies?emoticon-Matabelo
bundabbey, I think there are many books about english for dummies in the book stores

Isti, you want to be a teacher, that is an honoured profesion, keep on it sist
but while achieving your goal, I hope you don't mind to teach us here, especially me he he
at least you can practice teaching people here
please give me correction if I make mistakes in my sentences
thank you
Haha those challenges will last forever, girl. At least in this country.
I know this is going to be the real permanent. However, our willingness and passion will someday help us to go through the challenges.
What makes me so passionate is that English isn't my choice. I kept thinking deeply about my wrong decision here and finally i came up to an answer. It's a written destiny. God sent me to English Education to help our people go through this era so that they can take advantage for the little thing outside their daily life before. I love helping people, for your information.
Where is TS, why does she never write to her own threat anymore ? is she too busy now ?

Quote:Original Posted By adyfosiel
Haha those challenges will last forever, girl. At least in this country.
I know this is going to be the real permanent. However, our willingness and passion will someday help us to go through the challenges.
What makes me so passionate is that English isn't my choice. I kept thinking deeply about my wrong decision here and finally i came up to an answer. It's a written destiny. God sent me to English Education to help our people go through this era so that they can take advantage for the little thing outside their daily life before. I love helping people, for your information.

agan adyfosiel, your english is very good, I want to be able to master English like you, would you tell me how you learn english so well ?
wow... English teacher? I hate teachers emoticon-Ngakak
Keep up your god work TS!!! emoticon-shakehand

I'd rather be an FJB seller for a living emoticon-Big Grin
Quote:Original Posted By KLanese
wow... English teacher? I hate teachers emoticon-Ngakak
Keep up your god work TS!!! emoticon-shakehand

I'd rather be an FJB seller for a living emoticon-Big Grin

what do you sell in FJB ? maybe I want to buy some
My fiancee keep telling me that I have a gift to become a teacher.
Even though my background is an IT programmer.
Lately, I was keep thinking to become a lecturer for english.

Just for share, I was having private course from my Junior High teacher.
For full 3 years, he taught me without asked something in return. He even refused to receive new student after me.

After that, I continue to learn english from movies (with english subtitles), foreign websites, and many more.
English not just needs to be learned, it needs to be oftenly used.
"Practice makes perfect". emoticon-Kiss
maybe, they are have potential and abillity

hello

hi~
just wanna share my thought about why I wannabe an English teacher.
I think because I just wanna replace the boring teaching method that being used by the oldschool teacher nowadays which can't motivated the students to learn English.

I also have a method so that I can enjoy to teach. Maybe this will work on you too, When I come to my workplace for the first time e.g classroom. Instead of think that all of students in front of me are mere students, I see them as my friend, try to become their friend without leaving my job as a teacher. Because on their age especially if you teach in junior high or senior high, what they need is not a rule or regulation or etc. What they need is a friend to share their problem. Why I think something like that? because I was also a student before. emoticon-Smilie

So I think it's just really fun to become a teacher, can help our student to solve their problem, we can also meet different person with different personality, and the important thing is we have a new friend emoticon-I Love Indonesia (S)

I think that's all for now because there are some reason that I can explain it with words, just enjoy it. It's really fun. emoticon-Toast
Hello there, im Hikoza 16th years old, first, i like English lesson, because since Elementary school, my favourite lesson is an English Lesson, then my goal is to be an English teacher, because i want to make all of student in my school enjoying and have fun with this Lesson, and i'll make a new design to teach them especially make an English Club and English Forum for my English task. and my biggest hope is to make Indonesian people understand to English not only in school, but in their life, so it'll make many benefits too considering that English is universal Languange in the world.

My story

hello there , let me introduce my self, my name is Raja.
what is my reason wanna be a english teacher ??
actually , i don't think before that i'm going to be english teacher.
1 year ago, i was a student on university and my majority was Information System but i failed there and i said to my dad, " Dad i am quit from the university because it's hard to me lesson math". My dad agree and he was advice me to be english teacher and then I also agree with him decision.
Now, I enjoying and I happy study english, there's no burden in my mind.
on the future when i am a expert, I wanna be agent of change on english education and makes students not hate english anymore because english is fun right ? haha ..
I think that's all about my story ... " I wanna be teacher "
i dont want a be teacher, but i like to learn this languange. thanks to you teacher... every where you are... love you guys... emoticon-Smilie
i dont wanna be an english teacher dude
cause u must have:
sober, patience , and anger management
sist, i wanna be an english teacher too!! now im on 3rd semester and majoring english education. but i know my english still so bad emoticon-Sorry i want to be a teacher cause i was inspirated by my english teacher, he is sooooo awesome.. when he told me his life, i knew he didnt lie. he has a good life, good job, but he decide to be a teacher, and you know? when im at vocational high school, i think it's just me or 2/3 more students in my class want to learn about english emoticon-Cape d... (S) he was so patience when he taught us. awesome..
Define to me what english aeacher means before we continue this kind of conversation.
God job !
If we returns to God either a man or a woman for each all deeds have terminated leaving only three cases to remain
First , social deeds
While in earth very fond of giving alms for the mosque pleased to give alms in the way of God
Second, a person with knowledge he or she makes himself/herself first a model with other , then he or she shares all he knows information to his fellow beings is freely given. On who likes teaching knowledge is acquired and then disseminated so that things are easy for others because wisdom has grown to bloom.
Third, the child of a pious deed the child having science and knowledge his deed is excellent, his manners praiseworthy player is always said for both his or her parents. Amiin
Quote:Original Posted By thomp3l
sist, i wanna be an english teacher too!! now im on 3rd semester and majoring english education. but i know my english still so bad emoticon-Sorry i want to be a teacher cause i was inspirated by my english teacher, he is sooooo awesome.. when he told me his life, i knew he didnt lie. he has a good life, good job, but he decide to be a teacher, and you know? when im at vocational high school, i think it's just me or 2/3 more students in my class want to learn about english emoticon-Cape d... (S) he was so patience when he taught us. awesome..

Don't give up my friend it's not the end . .. . . . .