Junior Administrative & Accounting Officer
InternetQ is a leading provider of mobile marketing and digital entertainment services, offering technologies that entertain and engage global mobile users and enable mobile operators and enterprises to enrich their dialogue with consumers.
The role operates in Jakarta. The role of the finance function is to secure the financial status and prospects of business, in order to achieve its vision and its strategic goals.
Purpose of the role:
The role supports the mainly daily accounting operations of the InternetQ group of companies for Indonesia and supports the activities of Finance Manager, SE Asia. Also, role is responsible for all administrative activities of the local office.
• Accounting entries including recording expenses, cash and bank transactions.
• Assist Finance Manager during the annual audit for Indonesia accounts.
• Monthly Reconciliation on Telcos revenue reports, Invoicing & Billings.
• Prepare monthly online payroll and account payables
• Reconciliation of accounts receivables and accounts payable.
• Prepare weekly report -AP & AR for the SG finance dept
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Monthly Financial reporting to Finance Manager in Singapore
• Record keeping and accounting systems
• Ad-hoc assignment by Country Manager
• To be responsible on daily general office supports of the company. This is include answering the telephone, mailing, filing, faxing, assisting visitors, managing appointments, managing the daily office schedule, assisting in the processing of employee benefits program, risk management, and pay and classification system administration.
• To be responsible for all HR Administrative activities, which may occur from time to time. To be responsible of any special projects and related duties assigned by the employer from time to time.
• Diploma or related certificate in Finance and/or Accounting.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in accounting positions, at least two of which in a role that had exposure in complex accounting activities.
• Fluency in English.
• Organizing, planning and controlling skills.
• Problem solving and decision making skills.
• Advanced communication skills.
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Results orientation and efficiency.
• Ability to take initiatives and understanding impact of financial decisions.
• Professional working standards and high integrity, internally and externally.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
All CVs need to be sent in English. CVs sent in other languages will not be considered.