alexa-tracking
Selamat Guest, Agan dapat mencoba tampilan baru KASKUS Masih Kangen Tampilan Sebelumnya
Kategori
Kategori
Home / FORUM / All / Hobby / Supranatural /
share!!! THE SECRET or LAW OF ATTRACTION. etc (mind power)
4.93 stars - based on 98 vote 5 stars 0 stars
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/000000000000000003648663/share-the-secret-or-law-of-attraction-etc-mind-power

buat juragan2 dan sis2 yang mau bershare ria, ngobrol2 bareng, bertukar pikiran membahas THE SECRET and LAW OF ATTRACTION atau segala macam yang berhubungan dengan KEKUATAN PIKIRAN,

Di thread ini ane ngajak kita membahas tentang yang diatas, untuk para2 sesepuh mohon beri masukkan atau testimonial atau bukti2 yang sudah berhasil.

Disini ane cuma ngajak juragan2 dan sis2 untuk bertukar pikiran aja mengenai kekuatan pikiran dan sebagainya. Karena ane belum menguasai sepenuh nya juga. Ada baiknya kita saling berbagi ilmu dan saran untuk dapat menerapkan metode "RAHASIA" ini. hehe

Jangan lupa di rate 5 gan biar hot thread wkaakakaka

emoticon-No Sara Pleaseemoticon-No Sara Pleaseemoticon-No Sara Please

Quote:

beberapa tambahan dari sesepuh

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

TESTIMONIAL1

TESTIMONIAL2

TESTIMONIAL3

TESTIMONIAL4

TESTIMONIAL5

TESTIMONIAL6

TESTIMONIAL7

Salam Bahagia untuk seluruh Alam Semesta,
saya sebagai TS menghaturkan Maaf sebesar2nya karena tidak mengupdate thread ini.
karena dikarenakan memiliki keterbatasan waktu

kami menyediakan
jasa konsultasi GRATIS masalah kehidupan, UNIVERSA Foundation
http://www.kaskus.co.id/showthread.php?t=15792231

SALAM BAHAGIA.
TS

*silahkan lanjutkan thread nya yaa, mungkin akan sangat bermanfaat untuk sesama.
Diubah oleh wh1qmoe
Halaman 1 dari 141
testimonial

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
usul yg bagus gan...
Boleh juga... ikutan yah om .... emoticon-Smilie
lanjutan testimonial

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Ikuuutttt...
ikut gan......ym ane ada di saung bandung emoticon-shakehand
lanjutan testimonial

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Dimulai dari TS dulu kali.
Kita mah ngikut ajaaa, kayak di trit mind power sebelah emoticon-Big Grin emoticon-Big Grin
testimonial lanjutan

Quote:
Quote:

setuju gan...
monggo mas TS mulai duluan! emoticon-shakehand
ayo mulai di bar-bar pengalamannya
saya kira sudah ada topicnya. baru usul.
sebenarnya untuk LAW OF ATTRACTION saya sudah belaajr. misalkan gini. saya pengen HP baru. karena keinginan kuat dan positif thniking. 1 bulan dapet. baru dan gratis tentunya.
jadi kalau mau belajar ini. pertama.
1. niat kuat.
2.berpikir optimis (positif)
3. detail

yg ke 3 kenapa saya katakan seperti itu. soalnya gini. misalkan gini..
anda ingin uang 100jt. lalu no 1 dan 2 kecuali 3 dilakukan. nah ruginya gini. dapat uang 100jt sih iya. tapi 100jt dalam artian laba kotor. ngerti gak? jadi kalau mau buat seperti itu coba misalkan seperti ini:
:saya ingin mendapatkan uang 100jt bersih untuk diri saya sendiri tanpa dikurangi apapun dan dengan cara mudah secepatnya!
nah ahrus seperti itu. jangan cuma bilang sya ignin uang 100jt. karena nanti pikiran kita pusing. 100jt itu udah bersih atau masing harus dikurangi beban2... ingat lho kekuatan itulah (mind pwer) yg membawa galaksi pad akita, bukan seblaiknya. makanya saya sekarang tidak perlu bekerja seumur hidup..soalnya dah tahu cara pakainya.

ini adalah ebberapa ontoh pengalaman orang lain:
I cannot stress enough how important learning about this is for all of us, the whole that is human kind. As our resources are depleting, we are involved in wars that seem to be never ending, 2012 and our current economic crisis.

So, to start off with-
Among the most marvelous, most frightening and certainly most unbelievable possibilities suggested by psychic folklore is that human beings may be able to exert an observable influence upon the physical world -- simply through the power of conscious intention; or unconscious intention, or; by some accounts, through the assistance of spiritual intelligences; or as a result of a mysterious principle known as synchronicity.

Why are we kept in the dark when it comes to mind power? Why? Someone, somewhere knows the power we have, and is hell bent on making sure that we don't have the time, (or the interest) in practicing this. Learning about it, etc. Which leads me to believe that the media, wars, constant doom and gloom being advertised, is all there to KEEP US OCCUPIED. And not to mention, UNINTERESTED.

But thanks to whatever goodness there is, we have some people who will not give up their research & thankfully, are not interested in trends, celebrity news gossip etc. Instead, they have been doing some really good work, in supplying us with information which leads our curiosity....I give you, Prof. Stephen Braude

I have spent more than five years carefully studying the non-experimental evidence of parapsychology -- in fact, just that portion of it which is most contemptuously and adamantly dismissed by those academics....I started with the expectation that the received wisdom would be supported, and that my belief in the relative worthlessness of the material would merely be better-informed. But the evidence bowled me over. The more I learned about it, the weaker the traditional skeptical counter-hypotheses seemed, and the more clearly I realized to which extent skepticism may be fueled by ignorance. I was forced to confront the fact that I could find no decent reasons for doubting a great deal of strange testimony. It became clear to me that the primary source of my reluctance to embrace the evidence was my discomfort with it. I knew that I had to accept the evidence, or else admit that my avowed philosophical commitment to the truth was a sham.

Now, with that being said... I will ask you this. Is it really possible to bend a spoon with your mind? The thing is, anybody can do anything. And until we fully understand and believe that, nothing is going to change.

I suppose things work the same with prayer, and I've said this a couple of times...I believe that 'prayer' is just mind power, pure power of thought to change a situation. But, the fact that we do not realize, that it is truly our minds changing a situation...we will never be able to enjoy it to it's full extent.

Now, the information I am putting into this thread is all quite scrambled, I know. But, so is my mind...just so many things fitting together, I'm just not sure in what order, so please just bear with me.
I see quite a few threads on the recently popularized "law of attraction", "manifesting your wishes" and the movie "the secret" pop up on ATS.

I rarely respond to them since I am, professionally involved with the subject matter since many years and tend to get bored by "discussing the basics".

I have authored a number of books on the subject. I will not disclose those books here because I prefer to use ATS anonymously and not as an author of "law of attraction" subjects (except for this thread).

Being a author about and teacher of the subject since more than a decade, I do welcome questions about it in this thread though. My answers will not be "channelled from a higher source", but simply straight talk from an expert on the matter.

Popular Misunderstandings of the "law of attraction"

In my opinion, there is a whole lot more to know about the subject than popular movies such as "The Secret" and "What the Bleep do we know" can show without falling away from the mainstream or becoming too lengthy. Here are some of the misconceptions that spontaneously come to mind:

"You can have everything you want"
This is such a simplified, mass-marketing-like statement that it can be said to be untrue. You cannot "have everything you want" since the mere act of wanting implies a seperation from that which is wanted. Make sense? There are billions of people wanting stuff all their lives without getting it. Id put "the law of attraction" this way: You can have everything you believe you already have". I´ll explain this in later posts.

"This is a brand new thing" and "This is a new new age thing"
Nope. Its not new at all. It used to be underground or "occult science" or "secret science". Take for example the 1930s book called "Thoughtforms" by Leadbeater/Besant (Theosophists) which teaches that thoughts can densify and become physical matter. But its even older than that. As far back as the 3rd Century kabbalists were talking about "visualizing things in order to create them" (see for example interpretations of the ancient book sefer yeritzah)

"All you have to do is visualize something for it to come true"
This is another simplification which, many will experience themselves, is not entirely correct. First of all, in the metaphysical-sciences, the purpose of visualisation is not to "make something happen", but to experience something as "already happening" and to get into a certain state-of-being, a certain frequency...which then attracts certain beneficial events. What most people do, however, is use visualisation of dreams out of a state of LACK of those dreams, in other words, in order to "make them happen some day". This is contradictory to the law of attraction though. Proper visualisation is not used to "make something happen later", but to FEEL the reality of something right now, to familiarize oneself with the overall vibe of a certain reality. Also, most only visualize a two-dimensional image in front of their forehead. This is much less effective than making the visualisation a three-dimensional, tactile, all-senses, whole-body ecstatic experience. It is not the visualisation that creates anything, but the energy/emotion/excitement which acts as a magnetic signal.

"Without action, none of this works"
This I have frequently read on forums and heard from people. However, "action" is not what the law of attraction is primarily about. If it were about taking action towards your goals, then this type of magical technique would not be magical at all but no different than the normal way of achieving something. Action is alright and action works because we have been conditioned to believe that action-towards-our-desires works, but the law-of-attraction does not necessarily require action (and if it does then only inspired action upon opportunities that present themselves after one has put creation-energy into motion). The law-of-attraction states that you get what you put out, that what you experience is a match to your overall energy-vibration. Therefore, everything you like and everything you dislike creates your overall energy-output (much of the two neutralizing each other before anything is created) and will reflect in your life experience.

"You have to think positive all the time"
The denial of ones and the worlds shadow sides has nothing to do with the real metaphysics of this and much more to do with immature and cheap variations of the law of attraction. A balanced being acknowledges negative and positve. The negative is used to learn what one truly feels/believes. Negative feelings for example, are an indicator of having strayed off one´s inner path, the path one´s soul has chosen. Without these negative feelings you would be without any sort of navigation in life, without any sort of free will to choose what is right and wrong for you. Suppressing negative feelings equals suppressing the very path to the positive side of the pendulum. What you resist will persist. The expert therefore allows and utilizes the negative while shifting to the positive (sometimes using the neutral zero-point as a stepping stone to the positive).

Of course there is much more to say on the subject. But Ive hesitated up to now because the discussion around it mostly does not involve the deeper aspects of it. I for example do not think I have to resort to "quantum physics" in order to make my metaphysics look more scholary or accepted. This is a tactic of new age marketers. I also dont like all the sensationalist trash built around it. Thats the stuff that will attract all kinds of so called "skeptics" who will rightly point out all the nonsense. I will therefore make no claims whatsoever of science, or evidence, or proof or whatever skeptics demand. The proof for the effectivity of the law of attraction lies not in measurable laboratory experiment but in first-hand-experience (which is gained by a certain amount of practice).

More to come. Questions, Comments, positive and negative, welcome.
(diambil di ATS) So, this is how it works, imo

For naive and childlike beginners it works just like they say it in the movie "the secret". It works like magic until the cynical, questioning, skeptical, worried mind kicks in. After the excitement and novelty has worn off, this is how it, imo, actually works:

Focus. Something is focussed on, until it becomes familiar. The familiarity with it builds trust and the attraction of "things like it", things similar to it.
Focus can be applied in many different ways. One can look at something out there in physical reality or in here, in the mind. One can write about it (writing being even stronger than thinking), speak about it, listen to others speak about it, see it, touch it, feel it, do it, immerse oneself in it (whatever it is one wants to attract). But this is all done in the sense and tense (present tense or past tense) of it already being real, solid, substantial, important, normal, appreciated (rather than needed, wanted, longed for). Basically, one focusses for while (in this manner), and then "lets go of it". "Letting go" not in the sense of loosing interest, but in the sense of no longer requesting or requiring it (afterall, you have to pretend its already real).

And thats that.

copyright & usage

reply posted on 12-1-2008 @ 03:15 PM by Illahee

Does it work? yes. I suggest anyone that wants to try it out to learn it from the secret as an entry level thing. I learned it as formology, many years ago.

My wife and I are actively using creation or what is known as formology on a daily basis. LOA is a rip off from occult fraternaties and meant to be perfected under close moral scrutiny although it will work for anyone that wants to learn and try. Here is the problem. Most people screw up their lives chasing after the wrong things. It is either white or black magic based on the thought and reason. Jesus made use of advanced formology. It is the biblical 'use of the talents'

In several advanced accuracy tests that both my wife and myself have conducted we were astonished at the extreme levels of accuracy when the thoughts were fully formed from the beginning. If you choose to be a creator, always honor your creator with your works.
hot trit emoticon-Hammer

____________________emoticon-Peace emoticon-Ngacir

eh balik lagi dink emoticon-linux2
kalo ane, sejauh ini apa yang ane pengen perasaan kejadian molo... tapi tetep kejadian itu berlangsung ketika kita udah lupa kalo kita pengen tuh kejadian terjadi. mudeng kagak? kalo di the secret di sebutnya apaan gitu lupa emoticon-Malu emoticon-Peace
Quote:

meank seperti itu. karena sudah diinstal dalam kesadaran kita. (dejavu)?
Quote:

sering juga ngerasain dejavu, ada penjelasan ilmiahnya ga ya itu kenapa?
udah diinstal maksudnya?
penasaran gan, kok kayaknya ke gua ga ngefek
Quote:

karena anda gak percaya, syarat utamaknya kan optimis. yg artinya percaya..

ini tambahan.

Many of us have at one point in time or another have used it or will use it. Its the greatest thing since Donky Kong, It can make you or it can break you however you decide to use it, but where is the source of energy coming from? Most importantly how does this energy manifest and effect your world and other people's world around you? The laws of attraction have 4 basic functions

1. Know what one desires and ask the universe for it.

2. Focus one's thought upon the thing desired with great feeling such as enthusiasm or gratitude.

3. Feel and behave as if the object of one's desire is already acquired.

4. Be open to receiving it.

So lets take a close look at these functions, and I will show you how this is just a piece of the bigger picture.

1. Know what ones desires and ask the universe for it. Its almost astounding to believe that scientists are critical of the lack of falsifiability and testability of these claims, however christians have book over a thousand pages long how this law has been around for over centuries, but lets not compare apples to oranges.
John 14 verse 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Still a little skeptical I see...let's continue.

2. Focus one's thought upon the thing desired with great feeling such as enthusiasm or gratitude.
Colossians 3:15-17 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.

3. Feel and behave as if the object of one's desire is already acquired.
1 Corinthians 13:2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

4. Be open to receiving it.
Genesis 12:2 "I will make you into a great nation
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.

So some are probably thinking, "Silly solo, I don't believe in God, and I still practice the laws what does religion have to do with anything?", Because with great power comes great responsibility.

Out of the 10 commandments there is one commandment that stands out of the rest.

'Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.

O....K but what is really an idol? Is it just a symbol like Catholics who prey to a statue? Or can you yourselves create one with just a thought? Would you create a thought and use it to disprove God, isn't that becoming an Idol?

Deuteronomy 4:23 Be careful not to forget the covenant of the Lord your God that he made with you; do not make for yourselves an idol in the form of ANYTHING the lord YOUR god has forbidden.

So now that you know the truth can you admit to breaking one of God's laws? Because if you have, you are on the right path. So, have you spoken to Jesus today?

Deuteronomy 11:26 26 See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse- 27 the blessing if you obey the commands of the LORD your God that I am giving you today; 28 the curse if you disobey the commands of the LORD your God and turn from the way that I command you today by following other gods, which you have not known.
Quote:

maksdunya gini. walaupun sepintas anda berpikir. "duh pengen HP" lalu hari berikutnya anda lupa. tepet itu semua bisa ajdi kenyataan. namanya juga keinginnan batin.
dah yach mo lucid dream dlu. bye..
Quote:

oc, moga bisa kembali dengan selamat emoticon-Big Grin
Halaman 1 dari 141

GDP Network
Copyright © 2018, Kaskus Networks, PT Darta Media Indonesia.
Ikuti KASKUS di