Fadel999
TS
Fadel999
ENGLISH FORUM HOME LOUNGE | REFRESHING FOR THE BETTER YOU!
Salutation fellas! emoticon-Siap Gan

It is wonderful in EFor if we can establish a tradition where our Lounge collapse just in the same time as the new year or so, say an annual collapse. Within the new year approaches, we expect the better of ourselves. I truly hope that this Lounge can reflect the change that we'd all like to obtain for our future.

Without further ado, here's EFor new Lounge for this year and of course in the hope for better you!

You can change but home stays all the same!

emoticon-Cool

I would like to emphasize that you may post whatever needs posted here as long as:

• YOU USE ENGLISH HERE. THIS FORUM IS NOT NAMED ENGLISH FORUM FOR NO REASONS. The point is to practice English here, so do it. Don't hesitate since everyone has their own level of fluency
  • YOU RESPECT FELLOW EFORS. It is somehow a habit for Indonesian people to use English profanities when they know some. You think you look cool? Not at all. The use of extreme profanities is strictly forbidden here in EFor. SAME GOES TO SARA!
  • YOU DO NOT JUNK EXCESSIVELY. Please no more than 3 posts in a row. I know I have loosened up the rule in Lounge a bit. But, that does not necessarily mean I would like to proliferate junks here. Post duly.
  • LAST BUT NOT LEAST. YOU ENJOY IT LIKE A HOME OF YOURS emoticon-Angkat Beer

Quote:

emoticon-nyantai

Reddington.tata604nona212
nona212 dan 18 lainnya memberi reputasi
Thread Digembok
Tampilkan semua post
Fadel999
TS
Fadel999
Quote:

By an ordinary person. emoticon-Malu (S)
Tutup