pria_kesepian
TS
pria_kesepian
Dewa judi nih, menang Rp. 8.530.000.000.000 uang asli gan !

A 24-year-old Maryland poker professional has won the World Series of Poker main event, lasting nearly 12 hours in a marathon card session to push past his last opponents for the $8.53 million title early Wednesday.Greg Merson emerged with the title before dawn in Las Vegas after a session that proved a showcase for his skills amid the unpredictability of tournament no-limit Texas Hold 'me.On the last hand, Merson put Las Vegas card pro Jesse Sylvia, all-in with a king high. Sylvia thought hard, then called with a suited queen-jack."This whole stage is nothing you could ever prepare for," Merson said.Merson's hand held through the community cards -- two sixes, a three a nine and a seven -- to give him the title and put his names alongside former champions including Doyle Brunson, Phil Hellmuth and Johnny Chan.After an exhausting session, he's ready to join them."I feel pretty good -- got all the tears out so now I feel relaxed," Merson said.Merson also pushed past Hellmuth for the seri...

sumber : http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/1...es-poker-853m/

KOREKSIHH

Quote:

kalo agan menang segitu mau bikin apa ? emoticon-Ngakak
Diubah oleh pria_kesepian 04-03-2014 03:46
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan