Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

prisca90Avatar border
TS
prisca90
Withdrawal is not functioning and no real help is offered.

I started trading with Forex4you in June of 2019 and I deposited Around $7000 USD through my mastercard In July. I then tested the withdrawal process and successfully withdrew $50 USD to that same mastercard credit card. I made a profit over the next few months and brought my accounts up to $9000 USD.

on January 27th I started attempting to withdraw my balances to that same credit card account and have been rejected almost every time. I have only succeeded in withdrawing $20 USD, another $500 USD withdrawal has not shown up on my credit card and it was executed on March 19th 2020. It has been over two months of trying to get the full balance out of the accounts. I have had these transactions rejected at least 4 times.

The answers I receive from support and the payments department are to use a different payment system or card as it is my credit cards issuing bank who is rejecting the transaction with no reason given. I spoke with my credit card company twice and they state that there is no reason why the transactions should not be going through as other smaller amounts have been withdrawn before. They state that there is no such thing as a payments department that Forex4you is referring to. The other payment and withdrawal methods Skrill, Neteller and Webmoney do not offer their services to Canadians or do not allow merchant transactions for Canadians. Even outside of this if money can be deposited with a credit card it should just as easily be able to be credited to that same credit card.

I cannot get any other response from them other than to tell me to use a different payment system or card. This is unacceptable and terrible service. This money needs to be withdrawn and some kind of new arrangement needs to be made in order to make this possible.

I have had accounts with many other forex brokers. Withdrawal has never been an issue with any of these brokers. Most of the time they had more options such as bank wire, BTC etc.

If Forex4you is not able or not willing to do something about this issue and make some kind of arrangement to allow it's customers to withdraw their funds then they are truly deserving of this review and truly the bottom of the barrel of broker selection or worse purposefully refusing for their own interest.

GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan