KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

prisca90Avatar border
TS
prisca90
Withdrawals
ervice use: Live
Length of use: 0-3 Months

I repeat again, people should stay away from this broker. Save your hard earned cash. I have had a horrible experience with this broker. After being taken from pillar to post of try to withdraw and many withdrawal requests being cancelled, I finally managed to successfully create the first withdrawal and I never received the money. I created the second withdrawal and was forced to create a withdrawal using an old card that is inactive. I asked why should I use an old card when when I have an active card and did not get an answer. This alone sounds bizarre to me. It doesn’t make any sense. I created and it was supposedly approved, Again I have not received the funds in my account. I’m talking about two withdrawals that I made with this broker and never received the money. Trade with them at your own risk. It’s like a joke or it’s like you are just polishing your skills on a demo account because you will never receive the money. I asked to be helped with Transaction IDs so that I can go to my bank for them to trace the funds. They could not give me and just told me to wait.

Mar 30, 2020 - 1 Star Stay away from these people, Very unethical people, unprofessional. They ignore emails offer no assistance at all. To me they’re a scam. I would not recommend anyone to use them. I was treated unfairly. Still cannot withdraw my money even upon giving all the evidence they claim they needed

Reply by JustForexcom submitted Apr 2, 2020 Dear Tal! As I can see, the withdrawal was successfully completed on March 31st. Funds will be credited within up to 14 business days. Your previous attempts were canceled as you didn't follow AML policy, according to which one should use the method used to deposit. In case you have further questions or need any assistance, you can contact our support team anytime.

Best regards,

Julia O'Farrel, JustForex Customer Satisfaction Manager

GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan