Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

2nDItAcHiAvatar border
TS
2nDItAcHi
Is there anyone here planning to take TOEFL ITP next month at ITB Bandung?
As the title suggests. I'm asking whether there is someone here in EF who plans on taking TOEFL ITP on 22 March 2017 at Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB). If there's any, I want to help answering your questions about TOEFL ITP as well as other kinds of English Proficiency Test.

It would be better if we met face to face or through Whatsapp/Line to discuss about the test. I really want to help other people because I only participate for pleasure emoticon-Big Grin (meaning that I only chase the highest score (677) to put my name on the MURI (Museum Rekor Indonesia), not to mention that I'm sponsored by my own student to participate emoticon-Stick Out Tongue). So, if you think that you have registered for the test but still don't have the confidence to reach your target score, then you can just join the fray by leaving your WhatsApp/Line number. I've made a group and will gladly to add you to the group.

Thanks in advance emoticon-Big Grin

Anyway, If you want to ask me about my TOEFL ITP score, here's my score on the last test (it's not my best though since I had about 650-660 last year)
Diubah oleh 2nDItAcHi 24-02-2017 06:22
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
Thread Digembok
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
Thread Digembok
Komunitas Pilihan