khairulschAvatar border
TS
khairulsch
The Difference Between Focus On Problem and Focus On Solutions
I get this article from a colleague a few years ago. Yes, it's been a long time, and I found this article unintentionally when I'm clean up the files on my notebook. I think it is useful for my share to the readers of leadershipmojo.tk. The original article in English, so I need to first translate into Indonesian. The original source is unknown.
We consider only together:

case 1

When NASA sent astronauts into space, they found that it turns the pen can not be used in zero gravity (ink will not be drawn out). To solve this problem, they do research for more than one decade and a cost of $ 12 million (equivalent to Rp.120 billion at the exchange rate $ 1 = 10.000, -).

They designed a pen that can be used in zero gravity, facing upwards, even in the water, on any surface (including glass) and cold temperatures of 300 degrees Celsius below zero.

And what are the Russians doing?

They used a pencil ......

case 2

One of the most famous case study in Japanese management is an empty soap box case, which occurred in the largest cosmetic companies in Japan.

The company received complaints from consumers that they are buying the soap was empty.

With customer complaints section immediately went to the field towards the product packaging. Product packaging section is the last line of the production process before towards the delivery of the product.

They later found out that it was also empty soap boxes that pass through the packaging department, with some reason.

Management then asked his engineers to solve this problem. The engineers conducted experiments. They worked very hard and finally found the X-ray machine with high resolution which is operated by two people to observe all the soapbox passing, to ensure that the soap box is not empty.

No doubt the results they achieve. They have worked very hard and fast, but they also spend no small cost.

In the other place, a company with a much smaller scale find similar issues. But they do not use X-ray machines are very complicated. They try to split in different ways.
They bought a special fan very strong and put it at a point in the packaging department. Once the fan is turned on, then any empty soap box and past the fan will soon blow away.

What is the message to be conveyed from the two cases above?

Find all possible solutions to a simple problem. Start learning to focus on the solution, not the problem.

Source: Leadership Mojo
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan